Chapter 48 - A Grand Finale!

Just before we start, I'd like to point out the title. This ISN'T the last chapter, I still have more chapters for you guys. That's all I have to say, enjoy! - Author-kun

From the dust of Vanir's explosion, Sylvia's sword struck through and would've hit Vanir if he didn't dodge.

Wiz: "Sylvia! I can't believe you'd turn yourself into...that! Seriously!"

Sylvia: "I'm so sure, Wiz! Someone like you could never understand what it's like for those of us on the front lines!"

She pointed at Wiz.

Sylvia: "The way you ditz through life, nothing ever goes wrong! It pisses me off!"

Megumin: "Kazuma, don't you have some kind of plan?! Also, I demand you return my Exploion."

Kazuma: "Is now really the time?! She's fighting Wiz and Vanir and still has the edge! Damn it!"

Elektra: "How is she so strong?! What happened?!"

"M-Maybe there's a weakness?"

Kazuma: "Like what?! Like...like...like..."

"Do you have an idea?"

He suddenly stopped running.

Aqua: "Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "Damn it, fine!"

Kazuma explained a plan and we got into action. Wiz fired two large ice spells but they were completely nulled. Sylvia slammed her sword into the ground making Wiz fall off balance. Sylvia towered over her.

Sylvia: "Traitors deserve death."

Before she could grab Wiz, Darkness ran past and leapt up at her, making them collide swords. While she was mid-air, Sylvia grabbed onto her, only for her to cut her way out. She sliced at her feet, then jumped up and slammed her sword into the middle of Sylvia's formed body.

Kazuma, Aqua and I ran over to Wiz.

Kazuma: "Wiz, you okay?!"

Wiz: "Kazuma!"

Kazuma: "The real battle starts now!"

The mouth of Sylvia's body opened a bit and the Dullahan's head appeared.

Verdia: "The pervert knight with the terrible attacks! What's become of her? Oh! You! Vanir, the Mind-Reading Demon!"

Darkness had Vanir's mask on her face.

Vanir: "We meet again, Verdia the Hero Slayer."

A bit away, Aqua kept Blessing Kazuma while I sat next to them.

Aqua: "Blessing. Blessing. Blessing. I've known you for a while now, Kazuma, and you never run out of crazy ideas."

"Even I'm surprised."

Kazuma: "It'll be fine. I've got a Goddess on my side, right? Give me all you've got, partner!"

Aqua: "Leave it to me!"

They both gave each other a thumbs up. I stood up.

"Well let's begin."

Darkness/Vanir was beginning to get overwhelmed.

Sylvia: "When I was on the verge of death, I realised something! That I was wrong! Satisfaction and happiness aren't the same thing! No matter how hard I try, the only people who notice are goblins!"

Sylvia lessened on her attack.

Sylvia: "I have relationships, but no love! I've never wanted romance as badly as I do now! My life won't shine until I finally have love in it."