Chapter 34 - Deadly Slime, Hans

We had escaped the mob of Axis sect crazies. We got out from the inn by floating on Aqua's raiment. We were hiding in an alleyway at this current moment.

Kazuma: "Okay. I think we lost them."

"Who knew that Aqua would be hated in her own town that worships her."

I looked over to her who pouted and looked like that comment genuinely hurt her.

"Oh. Sorry."

Aqua: "I think the water source is the problem!"

Megumin: "That makes sense."

Aqua: "If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal. It'll cut off the rotten smell at the source!"

Guy: "There she is! I found the witch!"

Behind Aqua, was a group of people who were looking into the alleyway. So as expected, we ran.

"Why do we have to save the people who are trying to execute you or something?!"

Aqua: "But they're my darling faithful..."

After a while of running, we were on the side of a mountain on a path. Our obstacle now was a gate with two guards in front of us, stopping us from getting to the water source.

Aqua: "Come on, I'm an arch priest with the Axis Church! Here, look at my adventurer card!"

Guard 1: "You can't go in, arch priest or not. One of the overseers just said not to let anyone else in."

Kazuma: "Overseer?"

Aqua: "Honourable members of the Axis Church...It's important that you do this. It's the right thing to do. By letting us through, this town will be—"

Guards: "Oh, we're in the Eris faith."

A wiser choice in all honesty...

Aqua: "Why?! Come on, let us through! The water source up ahead is in danger! I just want to save the town!"

Guard 1: "No means no, miss."

Guard 2: "Go on, head back home."

Aqua approached the second guard.

Aqua: "Wait a minute! Y'know, you're actually kinda...pretty attractive, in a way! Your profile looks like a red dragon. It's pretty cool!"

Guard 2: "Are you saying I have a lizard face!"

"Aqua...You're right...It does look like he has a lizard face..."

Guard 2: "Hey! Shut it, will you?!"

"Shut your up fuck."

Kazuma: "I don't think that's how it's said."

Guard 2: "What did you just say?!"

"Up fuck shut."

He pushed Aqua out of the way, making her fall over.

Aqua: "Hey!"

He stood in front of me, looking down at me cause of height differences, although he wasn't much taller.

Guard 2: "Want to say that again?"

Guard 1: "Calm down, will you? We're not here to cause any trouble."

My eyes glow as I stare at the Guard, menacingly.

"Oi. Give me one reason why I shouldn't just disintegrate you on the spot right now. There's a potential danger up ahead of us and right now, you're stopping us from being adventurers and helping. And as an adventurer, getting rid of obstacles is what we do. You're being an obstacle right now. I wouldn't mind breaking a few of your bones to get through."

Konosuba X Lightning User Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें