Chapter 7 - Cabbage Season

What the fuck. How?!

I had just awoken from my sleep to find out that half of my body had fallen off the bed. The only parts still on the bed were my legs. I rolled backwards and stood up stretching and cracking any bones I could.

"I feel so uncomfortable..."

I change into my normal gear out of my pyjamas and walk downstairs this time, don't want to almost give myself a heart attack again!

I looked in the living room expecting to see my party in there. But they weren't. Maybe they're sleeping in? It's around noon...At least someone should be up. Suddenly the door to the mansion opens and in comes in Darkness holding a bag.

"Oh hey Darkness! Where were you?"

She jumped a bit at the sudden greeting.

Darkness: "O-Oh! Good afternoon (Y/N). I was just in town shopping for some food."

I nod.

"I see. Are the others awake? I'm not sure if they were awake before I was. I haven't checked their rooms."

Darkness shook her head.

Darkness: "Everyone was asleep when I left."

Darkness walked into the kitchen with me behind her and she plopped the bag on the counter.

"So what'd you buy?"

Darkness: "N-Nothing..."

She puts a small plastic bag in her pocket before walking towards me with the shopping bags. I look over her shoulder into the bag. Bread, cereal, milk and some other breakfast and lunch things. I grabbed out the milk and put it in the fridge after grabbing the cereal and putting it in the cupboard. Darkness packed away the other things.

"I'm gonna go wake the others up."

Darkness nodded.

I walk out of the kitchen and walked over to the stairs. I look up and see someone flying towards me.

"What the-"

I was cut off as the person fell on top of me making both of us fall over. I lay flat on the ground, I look who the culprit was laying on me and saw that it was Aqua. Aqua quickly regained consciousness and looked up at me.

"What the hell were you doing?"

Aqua: "Ehehe...good morning (Y/N)!"

"It's noon..."

Aqua: "Oh..."

We lay'd there in awkward silence.

"Uh, are you gonna get up?"

She looked like she was thinking about it.

Aqua: "Hmmmm...Nope!"

She started hugging me tighter. I looked to my right and saw Darkness just walk out of the kitchen.

Darkness: "A-Aqua! What are you doing?!"

Aqua: "What does it look like? I'm hugging (Y/N!"

"She literally jumped down the stairs and landed on me."

Darkness sighed.

???: "Aqua! What are you doing?!"

I looked towards the stairs and saw Megumin.

Aqua: "Once again, I'm hugging (Y/N)!"

Megumin: "Why?!"

Aqua: "Why not~? You jealous?"