Meeting HIM

I sigh reliving last night only made me take notice of the man in front of me. The rough face that mirrored mine when I zoned out, his hair not wanting to be still mirrored my frazzled hair although it was my mother's shade of brown not this man's jet black. My eyes mirrored his dark brown. It was him. I hated him the moment I saw him, yet I wanted to run to him and hug him. Couldn't he just continue to ignore me? Why after nineteen years come back? "Your name is..."

His husky voice made me bite my lip to keep it from trembling. He hadn't even stuck around long enough to know my name. Had he left as soon as my mother found out she was pregnant?

My head falls forward. I don't have any more answers or love for this man. I want him to go away.

The man who was clearly my father just smiled a gummy grin at my mother and I couldn't hold in the noise. No doubts now. I got that smile from him, my frizzy hair from him and my dark eyes from him. "Her name is Min Hyo...SHIN Min Hyo"

"Min Hyo ssi, I am Bang Joon Taik. I assume that Kisang ah didn't tell you about me"

I look at my mother hoping for some bit of help. She stared straight ahead looking at neither one of us. Joon Taik makes a noise then I saw three guys enter the room. Well two looked exactly the same but one looked too delicate to be with the look a likes. A lot of indecent ideas ran through my head as I looked at the three, I really would love to see those ideas pan out. No, just kidding.

... Okay, I admit it! It would just make my day to see those three have a hot steamy-

"The twins are your cousins, Bang Yong Guk and Bang Yong Nam"

Shit! I cannot have thoughts about my cousins! Oh but I want to. Please let them be second cousins twice removed. Then I can dream and I suppose dreams never really hurt anyone. Kekeke~

"The boy with them is the reason I'm here"

Yeah cause you certainly wouldn't show up to actually get to know your daughter. Some kid and my cousins have to show up for you to see me. God, just go away.

My mother starts talking with the delicate boy in some other language. I was left to my own devices which ended up being thinking about my cousins touching the delicate boy. It certainly was a wonderful picture till my mother ruined it by shouting at Joon Taik.

Okay it's either you guys talk to me or you let me have my steamy daydreams. I understood the universal gesture for go to your room and tried to obey but one of the twins stopped me.

"Thank you, Yong Nam"

"No problem Uncle"

There's a big problem. I know that gleam. My cousin thinks I'm hot. Shit! I backed up running into something. I turn around to see the other twin, Yongguk blushing at me. I felt the urge to smile but I stifled it. I hate my gummy smile. It apparently runs in the family. My thoughts travel back to Yongnam's dirty gleam...gummy smiles better be the only thing that stays all in the family.

"Min Hyo ssi, I want you to spend some time with Jung Daehyun"

I look toward Joon Taik's voice to see the delicate boy standing up. So his name was Daehyun? I don't like innocent guys. The very opposite of innocent twins around me were my ideal type. Innocent guys were no fun. My mouth when I let it work has a lot of R rated things to say. Innocent guys back away from me.

"She's not comfortable with this" I stare gratefully at my mother hoping Joon Taik would get the hint.

He doesn't.

"If you refuse then I will take her with us when we return to Busan"

"You-"

"As her father it is within my rights to ask for two weeks to get to know my daughter"

"The boy told me your scheme! You cannot do that to her! Times are different now, she is allowed to chose"

"I have no idea what you mean, I just want time with my daughter"

Daehyun watched her, Min Hyo. She's standing pretty close to Yongguk. He wondered if she would agree to this crazy thing. Arranged marriages only happened in fan fictions and dramas. Sure, maybe if he had a while to get to know her he might find something about her he liked but that's not what Joon Taik wanted. Daehyun's ready to do anything if it meant his parents would leave him alone. They already badgered him about living with the Yong twins. For some reason in his father's eyes if three guys lived together then one or all of them were gay. Daehyun tried to explain that living with other guys didn't make you gay. It never worked. This somehow as his father had put it was a sure fire way to make sure that he wasn't gay.

He stood up walking over to her bowing to her watching her bow her head slightly. "I don't think we should hear the rest of their argument"

Min Hyo looked around before pushing past Yongnam who hurries after her. Daehyun sighs looking at Yongguk who just rubs the back of his neck. He understood his twin better than anyone. That gesture meaning Yongguk knew that Yongnam didn't see Min Hyo as family but as a woman. Not gonna sit well for Joon Taik.

Daehyun rushed up to her stopping her getting the infamous Bang glare. She had to be related to the Yong Twins since Yongnam had given him that glare often enough. Min Hyo's features softened as if she realized it's just him. "Do you want to at least hang out? I-I mean those two a-are older than me....Joon Taik ahjusshi said that y-you were my age....so?"

Daehyun watched as she leaned closer holding his breath assuming she was going to kiss him. S-she just met him and was-

"So what if I'm your age?", She whispered directly into his ear.

"W-we could h-hang out" Daehyun hated how nervous he was getting but why did she have to be so close? Why did she have to whisper to him? Why couldn't she talk like a normal person? Why was she able to drop her voice down to such a sexy-

STOP IT JUNG DAEHYUN!

Daehyun stumbles back away from her bumping into Yongguk. He bowed hurrying out to the car to hide his shame. He's not going to check but he was certain she had turned him on. Damn! Joon Taik swore that she would be different the others of the Bang family. She was just as dirty as Yongnam if not worse! Yongguk wasn't bad unless he got drunk.

"You okay?" Yongguk.

"He puke or what?" Yongnam.

"I'm fine Gukkie hyung"

"I know that tone. She got to you."

"She's definitely related to Yongnam"

Both blink registering the thought. "Just what did she do?"

"Whispered in my ear....she can make her voice low too"

"She made a pass at you!"

"Just what did she say?"

"She made at pass-"

"She answered my question with a question"

"A lewd question~"

"Yongnam!", We both shout at him.