Ch. 5

Oscar's POV:

Los Santos Cartel? What the fuck like actually.

Her dad was the first one that spoke. "So you've been keeping this a secret? Why? You know how stupid that is? Clearly you don't."

She shook her head. "I don't know maybe because I still wanted to live a somewhat normal life. Like cmon, I knew I was gonna have to come forward about it eventually. But now that it's out there." Melanie responded.

Rigo's POV:

I was sitting back and getting as much information as possible. She runs with Los Santo Cartel. I mean she's still a Santo, but what was she doing how come we've never heard about her?

I finally spoke. "Whatchu doing for the cartel anyways?"

I already had an idea but I wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

"Making runs, selling, buying. You know just basic shit." She said.

"It still doesn't make sens-" I cause Antonio off.

"You're Melly aren't you?" I asked.

She just smiled. "The one and only."

———

Melanie's POV:

Hours have passed and I finally went home. I just needed to sit back and reflect on everything that happened today. I was laying on my bed trying to go to sleep when I heard my bedroom door open.

I knew it was my dad so I just kept acting like I was asleep. He came over to my bed and sat at the end of it.

"I swear if you ever embarrass me like that again," He paused and I felt him move, "I will not hesitate to beat the fuck out of you." He whispered in ear.
He got off me and sat back down where he originally was. "I'll let it slide this time. Only this time."
He patted my thigh twice before he walked out and slammed my door.

I guess the guys aren't staying the night here tonight.

I sat up and looked around my room and turned my lamp on.

I went into my cabinet and grabbed a bottle a pills.

Xans. I took two and let myself breathe.

I know shouldn't be taking them but it's help with days like today. I try only using them when I need them, which seems to be more and more often. But fuck it. It's business not anybody else's.

———

I woke up the next morning and took a shower before the guys came over.

I changed into this...

Right on time. As I just finished my makeup I heard boys come.

Cesar's POV:

To be honest I did kind of feel like a dick for how I treated Melanie or Melly or I don't even know, yesterday. But there isn't much I can do now.

We were all headed over there so I assume we'll be getting some sort of answer.

We walked into the house and we saw her sitting at the kitchen table.

"Well look who it is, Freeridges best dope dealer." Oscar said.

"Man, if you don't shut the fuck up." She responded and rolled her eyes.

"Still can't believe that you used a mask to hide your face. Should've just came forward when that happened." Antonio said.

She just shook her head.

I guess now that the secrets out she's more aggravated that usual.

Melanie's POV:

I wasn't really responding to them because I was making plans to go to a party with Troy.  Troy was one of the only people that knew I was Melly before everyone did. So I have a lot of trust in him.

———

"You going to the party later?" Cesar asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering sense you just came out as Melly."

"Oh well, I'm going with my friend Troy so." I said as I got up to go look for something in the pantry.

"Troy? Like Troy Davis?" Oscar asked.

"Um yeah? What's the issue with him?"

"You don't think there's anything wrong with him?" Rigo asked.

"No because he was one of the only people that knew I was Melly before anyone else did." I responded kind of annoyed.

"You do know that he's most likely just tryna get in your pants, right?" Antonio said.

"No he's not. We've been friends for like 6 months and he's never tried to make a move so I doubt he wants to." 

"Are you blind?" Cesar asked.

"No. Why are y'all upset about him taking me to the party anyways?"

"Well we'll have Oscar answer that." Rigo said.

I squinted my eyes and started thinking.

"I swear to god if it's what I think it is."

"I've claimed you for the 8 months." Oscar said and lit a cigarette.

"Excuse me what?!" I shouted.

"Well I didn't directly do it your dad wanted me to. Only to keep you "safe" and so that no other person could try to." He said

"And I'm finding out about this now because..?"

"Because we all knew you'd blow the fuck up." Cesar said.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

———

I'm at Ruby's now. I don't even think I'm gonna go to the party anymore to be honest.  I just don't want to deal with, plus there will be more parties anyways.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jamal walked in.

"So we just keep letting drug lords and gang bangers come into this house?"

-cantevenfunction