25

Melanie's POV:

I walked through the door of the house to see that Rigo and Antonio were just sitting there playing the game.

"What's up with you?" Rigo asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Troy just told me he put a ducking claim on me and it's pissing me the fuck off."

Antonio laughed. "Yeah we've known for the past week."

"How did you not know?" Rigo shook his head and laughed.

I scoffed. "How the fuck was I suppose to know if no one told me dickwads."

"So how'd he tell you?" Antonio questioned.

I sighed. "I was over at his place and we were smoking a blunt, you know the usual. Then he was asking me "Whats wrong?"  I just told him people have pissing me off. Then he says, what people think your still in love with Oscar or something. Then I said no but that doesn't mean I can't care about him. Then he said yes you are. Then he went on to say that he's not gonna care about me and that I'm gonna be non existent when he gets out of prison. Then I just got up to leave and he told me."

"Well damn that's a lot. Y'all fuck yet?" Rigo laughed.

I fake laughed. "AHAHA you're so funny Rigo oh my god."

"Well that's the question did y'all?" Antonio raised his eyebrow.

I scoffed. "Why do you care?"

Rigo and Antonio looked at each other. "They fucked." They said at the same time.

I shook my head. "No we didn't. We almost did like a while ago, but never did. I stopped before things got serious. All we did was makeup."

"Damn." Rigo stood up.

"Well yeah it meant nothing to me so I saw it as pointless. Plus I've seen his dick before on accident and let's just say my hands and fingers can do a better." I paused. "Not to size shame though. Anyways." I laughed.

"You made out with Troy?" Antonio asked.

"Yeah that's all we did. Why?"

"Because dude he's literally been telling everybody that y'all have been fucking for awhile now before he put a claim on you." Rigo said before Antonio.

"Then why did y'all ask me?" I questioned.

"Cause we knew you'd tell the truth if you'd get pissed off enough." Antonio shrugged.

"Y'all are some dickbags." I laughed.

We all paused a minute.

"So how's everything been?" I asked.

"Decent. I'm going to visit Oscar tomorrow with Cesar." Rigo said and Antonio shoved him.

"Rigo honestly you need to learn to shut your fucking mouth." Antonio said.

"No it's cool. I don't care that y'all talk about him and shit it just gets annoying when you guys talk to me about him 24/7. Just don't do that shit me and him are over."

Antonio's POV: The Next Day

"So how's everything been in the outs?" Oscar asked me.

"Pretty good. Streets haven't been to loud. Making runs, making sure your brothers okay. You know the usual." I said and cleared my throat.

"And Mel?" He asked looking down at the table.

I sighed. "Troy put a claim on her. She's pissed off about it and won't go anywhere near him."

Oscar laughed. "She did the same thing to me. She'll come eventually get him wrapped around her finger and then let him go."

I've known Oscar my entire life. Even though he's talking like this about Melanie, I don't blame him. I know he's only saying this shut so he feels a lot less hurt on when he gets out. He don't want to let her go and I can see that in his eyes. Who knows why Oscar let her go but I know damn well they'll crawl back to each other eventually.

-cantevenfunction