Ch. 21

Melanie's POV:

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you around me. You fucking rapist. I'm clearly upset and I don't want you around me or anybody else for that matter." I snapped.

He laughed. "You're still on that?"

"Of course I am you fucking weirdo."

"Com on Melanie, we use to be good friends. Why don't we go back to old times." Ben said trying to approach me.

It's like this guys shows up whenever I don't want anybody around.

"We'll never go back to old times." I gave him a smug look.

He made a few more steps forward.

"Don't get any fucking closer to me."

He tsk. "So what's going on with you?"

"Why do you fucking care?" I gave him a confused look.

"Well you hate me, clearly. I obviously keep trying approach you, so let's make amends or just at least vent to me because you look like you need someone to talk to."

I scoffed. "You're un-fucking-real."

He put his hands up in defense. "I'm just trying to be supportive."

I stood up. "Supportive for what? You were never a close friend nor were you ever there for me. You're a fucking dick and a rapist." I shouted.

He let out a deep breath and looked away.

It was silent for a minute or so.

"You know Melanie, if I'm a rapist, why haven't you reported it?" He finally spoke.

He can't be that fucking stupid as to why I haven't reported him.

"I don't know asshole? Maybe it because I'm brown and the justice system is misogynistic as fuck." I sassed.

"But if you had evidence or any proof that it happened." He paused and walked closer to me. "Or the money to go to court. Maybe they'd believe you." He got really closer to my face.

Did he just admit that he, "Maybe they'd believe you." That sentence kept replaying.

"Did you just admit that you raped me?" I squealed.

I pushed him but he barely moved.

"No, but maybe they'd believe you if you actually fit the part of a innocent girl." He said taking a sip of his drink.

I put my head in my hand. "Why do you keep coming around me?" I started to cry.

"Why not Melanie?" He laughed.

"I don't want you around me. I just want you to leave me alone."

"But I don't want to Melanie. Not until you give me what I want." He smirked.

"No. I'm not giving you anything." I sobbed. "You've already taken to much away from me. Why would you expect me to give anything to you?"

He sat down next to me on the bed. He sighed. "One thing Melanie. One thing and I'll leave you alone, and I'll never intentionally bother you again."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I wiped some of my tears. "What Ben?"

"Have sex with me one more time. Just one more time and I'll leave you alone."

I scoffed and tried to stand up but he pulled me back down. "Get your fucking hands of me." I shouted trying to smack his hand off my arm.

In one quick motion. He grabbed my hair and spun my around on my stomach. He pressed his knee to my back. I tried pushing myself off the bed but he just pressed his knee down more.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. "Rape! Rape!"

He punched me in the back of my head. "Shut the fuck up." He gritted through his teeth.

"Ben, I'll give you what you want. Just get off of me." I said in between sobs.

"You already had your chance to do it the nice way." He laughed. "Plus it's okay because I know you like it rough anyways." He said in my ear.

"No Ben please. I'm begging you please. I'll give you what you want. I'll give you what you want! Please, please, can we do it nice way." I shouted and cried.

I was hysterically crying and it was getting hard to breath. I felt like I was going to pass out.

He hummed. "No thanks. But I suggest you stay quiet. It's just going to get worse from there if you don't." He laughed. "Well that's if unless it's to hear those pretty moans of yours."

I kept trying to fight him. But he grabbed my other hand.

"It getting hard to breath Ben please just get off of me."

He had both of hands and kicking wasn't working.

"Just stop fucking move Jesus." He said aggravated.

I just silently sobbed. I felt my body go numb. But I couldn't let myself go through this again.

"Ben." I tried to say softly.

"What?" He said annoyed.

"I don't want to do it this way."

"What do you mean? Like positions."

"Yeah. If we're going to do it can we at least do missionary." I said trying to calm down.

He laughed. "You're finally coming to you're senses, huh?"

I felt him move his knee and remove one of my hands.

He let my stand up and face him.

He placed his hand on my face. "No need to cry." He smiled.

I gave him a small smile back and I took my chance.

I socked him in his face and he loosened his grip. I took my chance to run but I didn't get far until he grabbed my shirt.

"Get off me!" I yelled and elbowed him.

He grabbed my neck and began to choke me and somewhat lift me off the ground.

"You dirty bitch." He scoffed.

I couldn't speak. I tried to grab his face to poke his eyes but it wasn't working.

"Just stop trying to fight it Melanie. You know you want it." He gritted through his teeth.

He stopping me pulling me up by my neck. I dead weighted him.

We fell to the ground and kicked him in his knee.

His hands were finally off of me. I stood up as fast as I could and was able to open the door.

I was able to walk out of the room. I was able to walk out of the fucking room!

I walk at a fast pace out of the party. I walk down the stairs, through the crowd of people and out of the house.

I finally reach the road and turn back to look at the house.

I finally did it. I finally beat my biggest fear.

Literally.

-cantevenfunction