33

Melanie's POV:

I woke up to hear some boys talking outside of my door.  I huffed and then Oscar walked in.

"Oh, so you awake?"

I looked at him and rolled over. "No shit."

"Get up, we gotta talk about some shit." He said and lifted me and the covers off my bed.

I sighed. "Okay pookie." I laughed. He just gave me a weird look.

"Pookie?" Rigo questioned.

"You know I actually kinda like that one. Pookie, fits you well Spooky." Tony laughed. 

Cesar finally looked up from his phone and chuckled.

"Okay so what do we all gotta talk. Cause if it's about me being green lighted-"

Tony cut me off. "It is. We was just letting you know what was gonna go down. We're all gonna roll up on 19th street, because they rolled up on Lil' Spooky and Monse. Then threatening you."

Oscar lit a cig and inhaled.

"So what's the plan? You guys just roll up on em' or what?" I asked.

"Nah," Oscar spoke. "They've been causing to much shit recently. We gotta prove a point."

"So you're going to kill them?" I looked at them all funny because I was confused as to why I had to know about this. "So I'm part of this because..?"

"We need you to lure them so we can scope em'." Rigo stated lowly.

"So when is this all gonna happen? How many plans have you guys thought of and thought that this was the best one? Have you thought about what they might do? How the fuck did I even get involved in this shit?"

"Slow down Mel. All we gonna do is go by there territories. You gonna get out the car and go to one of the homies cribs and we got it after that. We know they following us right now so it's gonna be easy." Oscar said. He said it almost like he didn't care about me.

In this moment I realize something about me and Oscar. We love each other, it's just one of us is I love with the other. I of course don't want to settle and I won't but right now is not the time to leave him.

"I'm not gonna tell you guys what I think is wrong about this little plan you guys created because I'll just get talked to like I'm a bitch. But I do have a few ideas how this could go wrong." I said and gave everyone a sarcastic smile.

Rigo and Cesar rolled their eyes.

"We don't give a fuck." Rigo said.

"Been knew you fucking idiot." I snapped and went to my room.

"That aggressive." Cesar said.

"Man spooky if you and her ever have kids that baby gonna be a ball of fire." Tony laughed.

Once I got to my room I slammed the door.

I was feeling to many emotions.  I felt betrayed by someone I loved more than anything. I feel like I'm over reacting but I know I'm not.  But I am, no I'm not. I don't know! I start to cry and I don't know why. I've never felt this emotional before.

Honestly if Oscar wants to send me out to possibly get hurt. Maybe I should just send myself out there maybe it would just be easier. I mean I have nothing to lose it feels like at this point. And honestly I don't feel like try to rebuttal myself and making myself feel better or tell myself that I'm wrong for thinking this way.

-cantevenfunction