CHAPTER 33: THE ROAD CONTINUE

That day, Geiz was jogging at a park nearby when he was stopped by Kairi and The Iiconics.

"What do you want from me?" asked Geiz.

"What do we want? You already break our friend's heart here. Don't you have anything to say?" asked Billie.

"Like what?" asked Geiz.

"Like you're sorry or something?" replied Peytone

"Why should I? I don't do anything wrong", said Geiz.

"Didn't do anything wrong? You're playing with my heart, konoyaro", said Kairi.

"No, I'm not. Besides, after what you did to me before, you shall be grateful that I treated you with respect. If I'm somebody like Tommy Rebel or Hariz Parker, you already got beaten right now. Just like Kris Statlander and Liv Morgan", replied Geiz.

"Is that a threat? How come you be so heartless" asked Billie.

"Oh, I'm heartless? For your information, Jessica. The one that heartless here is that friend of yours. First, she makes almost the whole women at the main roster to turn against me. 2nd, keep accusing me for something that until today we don't know who is the one that guilty. And finally, she called all men are dumb that she can get anybody she wants by just being cute or something. Oh, yes. I was there at the supermarket that time and I heard both of you clearly", said Geiz when he saw Kairi and Peytone were surprised.

"That's the reality. Besides, if you didn't heard that, you yourself will choose Kaori", said Peytone.

"Not really. I have my on way of choosing. What I heard that time jad just confirmed me that I made a right choice", said Geiz.

"You're a jerk", said Billie.

"Oh, now I'm a jerk. It's always being like this. I'm the one that wrong. You know what, fuck off. I shouldn't even bother to talk to anyone of you here", said Geiz before continue his run.

Later that night;

Geiz arrived at the Full Sail for NXT. As he enters, the show producer came.

"Geiz, Triple H wants to meet you now", said the producer.

"Okay", replied Geiz. Then, he makes his way to Triple H's office.

"You're ask for me, boss?" asked Geiz.

"Ah, Geiz. Please come in and takes a seat. I want to discuss about your storyline", replied Triple H. Geiz then took a seat in front of Triple H.

"So, boss. What is it you want to discuss with me?" asked Geiz.

"Okay, Geiz. As you know, you'll face Alex Auditore at WrestleMania. So, for tonight. Alex will have his debut match here on NXT", said Triple H.

"Okay, I think I know what do you want me to do", said Geiz. Triple H chuckled.

"That's good. Oh, by the way, Stephanie and I already meet your kouhai. Now, it's all up to him either to accept the offer or not", said Triple H.

"How's his mother?" asked Geiz.

"She's good", said Triple H.

"I see. I'm glad knowing she's good. So, boss. Anything else?" asked Geiz.

"Oh, no. You may go now", replied Triple H. Geiz nodded before walked out from the office.

Later on;

Geiz took a seat with Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano.

"So, Geiz. Seems you have no match tonight", said Adam.