CHAPTER 15: BACK IN ACTION

Geiz just arrived at Orlando, Florida. He then walked to the arrival hall where he saw Ali and Murphy were there waiting for him.

"Hey, bruh. Good to see you back here again", said Ali.

"Thanks, bro", said Geiz.

"Let's go then", said Murphy. Then, all 3 of them walked away.

Later at the hospital;

Geiz was at the inspection section as the doctor want to check the recovery progress of his arm.

"So, doc. How my arm?" asked Geiz.

"Okay, Geiz. Your arm just started to recover. So, you need to be patient before you can wrestle again", replied the doctor.

"I see", replied Geiz.

"So, Geiz. May I know with who are you staying right now?" asked the doctor.

"Well, I'm staying with my uncle in Japan", said Geiz.

"I see. So, you'll be spending your time in Japan until you're fully recover?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, doc", said Geiz.

"Very well. Then, I'll see you in our next appointment next month", said the doctor.

"Thank you very much, doc. I'll be leaving now", said Geiz. The doctor just nodded before Geiz left the room.

Later;

Geiz arrived at his house as he decided to stay for a night before returned to Japan on the next day. Later, he heard somebody rings his doorbell. Geiz then go and walked to the door. It is his sister, Io and for Geiz surprised, Kairi Sane. Geiz then welcoming both of them to come in.

"Ogenkidesuka, ototo?" asked Io. (How you're doing, little brother)

"Daijōbudesu, onee-san", said Geiz. (I'm fine, sis)

"Anata wa mada yamete imasu ka?" asked Io. (Are you still sulking?)

"Naze yamenakereba naranai?" asked Geiz in returned (Why must I be sulking?)

"Soredewa, naze ude o kossetsu shite kara Nihon ni modotta nodesu ka?" asked Io. (Then, why did you going back to Japan after your arm broke?)

"Ōkina osewa, neesan ni wa kankeinai", said Geiz. (None of your business)

"Neesan o sonchō shite kudasai, Geiz", said Kairi. (Respect your sister please, Geiz)

"Kono kaiwa ni sanka suru no wa dareda to omoimasu ka?" asked Geiz. (Who the fuck do you think you are to get involved in this conversation?)

"Geiz, anata no gengo o ki ni", said Io. (Geiz, mind your language)

"Nēsan, naze kanojo o tsurete kita no? Motto ore o komara seru tame ni?" asked Geiz. (Sis, why did you bring her with you? To annoy me more?) Then, Geiz felt a pain on his injured arm. He then quickly took a painkiller and eat it.

"Kega o shite iru ni mo kakawarazu, anata wa mada jākudesu yo ne?" asked Kairi. (Despite being hurt, you still a jerk, huh?)

"Nēsan,-gao o kowasu mae ni tsuresatte kudasai", said Geiz. (Sis, please take her away before I break her face)

"Wakatta. Nani ka hitsuyōna baai wa onēsan ni denwa shite kudasai", said Io. (I got it. Tell me if you need anything) Then, Io and Kairi stand up to left.

"Onēsan", called Geiz while stood up.

"Dō shita no?" asked Io. (What's the matter?)