CHAPTER 23: HAVOCS BROTHERS

That day, Geiz is hanging out with some of his friends from NXT UK as they will make appearance in NXT to hype up Worlds Collide.

"So, Geiz. I heard you're now caught in between of 2 cute Japanese girls", said Walter.

"Where did you heard that from?" asked Geiz.

"Oh, c'mon Geiz. Everybody knew it", said Kay Lee Ray.

"That's true. People had seen you with both of them in 2 different times", said Toni Storm.

"Damn", replied Geiz.

"So, who did you choose?" asked Jordan Devlin.

"Well, who knows", replied Geiz.

"You haven't decide it yet?" asked Isla Dawn.

"Not really. I do had decide it but I just want to make sure that I made a right choice", said Geiz.

"I see. Just do what you see fit, then", said Fabian Aichner. Geiz just nodded.

That night;

Geiz is having dinner with Kairi.

"Dakara, Geitsu-kun. Raishū no rīsu to no shiai ni tsuite dōomoimasuka?" asked Kairi. (So, Geiz-kun. How do you feel about your match next week against Rhys?)

"Mā, kore made no tokoro yoi", replied Geiz. (Well, so far so good?)

"Kowakunaidesu ka?" asked Kairi. (Don't you scared?)

"Īe. Naze kare o osorenakereba naranai nodesu ka?" asked Geiz in returned. (No. Why must I afraid of him?)

"Kare to bekkī ga rikon shita nochi ni nani ga okotta no ka shitterudesho?" asked Kairi again. (You know what happened after he and Becky get divorced, right?)

"Hai, shitte imasu. Shikashi, sore wa ore no shigotode wa arimasen", replied Geiz. (Yes, I know. But that's none of my business)

"Sokka", replied Kairi.

Meanwhile;

Io is having dinner at the same restaurant with Mayu, Tegan Nox and Taynara Conti. Geiz and Kairi didn't realised it.

"They seem so happy", said Mayu.

"Are you jealous?" asked Io.

"You know I am, senpai", replied Mayu.

"Don't worry about it, Mayu. I'm sure Geiz will choose the best person to be with him", said Tegan.

"Agreed. What he doing just now is just to be nice to Kaori. Just to show her that he's a gentleman", said Taynara.

"But why? Kaori-san already broke his heart, right?" asked Mayu.

"Only he knows it. But don't worry, Mayu. Just continue to be nice to him, you will get him", replied Io.

"Okay, senpai. I'll keep that in mind", said Mayu.

"Good", replied Io.

Few nights later;

Geiz arrived at Full Sail for NXT taping. He then makes his way to the locker room where Damien Priest was already there.

"You're so early", said Geiz.

"Well, we will have a lot of girls from NXT UK that are here tonight after all", said Priest.

"Don't you already married?" asked Geiz.

"Oh, c'mon Geiz. You're no fun", said Priest. Geiz just chuckled.

Later on;