CHAPTER 7: DRUNK

Geiz woke early that morning as he got a phone call from one of his best friend, Zack Sabre Jr.

Geiz: Hey, bro. What's up?

Zack: I need you right now. Bullet Club inviting us to play PUBG.

Geiz: Who's on their team?

Zack: Taiji, Jay, Aliphate and Tevita.

Geiz: 4 top player, huh. Who's in our team?

Zack: Right now, only Takao, Taichi and Lance.

Geiz: Who else invited?

Zack: CHAOS, Taguchi Japan, and 2 stables from Malaysia; BulletProof and Prest1ge.

Geiz: Who's on their team?

Zack: CHAOS have Okada, Ospreay, Sho and Yoh. Taguchi Japan have Taguchi, Juice Robinson, Kushida and Ricochet.

Geiz: What about BulletProof and Prest1ge?

Zack: BulletProof will have Eastsa Shadows, FH Zrayne, Nina and Anna Yara while Prest1ge will have Acap Cole, Hariz Parker, AK Styles and Iqbal Brookes. Oh, I just get a new info that Undisputed Era will play too.

Geiz: Okay, give me some times. I'll be online later.

Zack: Okay, mate. I tell others.

Then, they hung up. Geiz then quickly pick up his gaming laptop and switches it on. After connecting with the hotel's wifi, Geiz quickly logged in to his Steam account and launches PUBG.

"Okay, team. I'm here", said Geiz.

"Geiz, huh. Never thought you'll play", said Ishimori.

"I will. For the pride of Suzuki-gun", said Geiz. Then the game started. They play the games for nearly 3 hours before Geiz realised he didn't even takes a breakfast yet. Therefore, after the last game, Geiz said goodbye to his friends before logged out and switches off his laptop. Then, he quickly takes a shower and wears his casual clothes before went to the nearest diner with his hotel. As he enters, he saw Andrade and Charlotte are having lunch together and Buddy Murphy is hangout with his fiancee, Alexa Bliss. Geiz then took a seat nearby the glass windows where he can takes picture of his besfriends that dating before upload it to his Instagram.

Geiz_Marufuji What a nice day to go for a date. Just like @andradealmas and @charlottewwe and also @wwe_murphy and @alexa_bliss_wwe.

Then, both couple turn around to look at him while Geiz quickly looking at other place before notification enters his phone.

alexa_bliss_wwe get a life, stalker 😬😬

charlottewwe Don't ever think we didn't see you, Geiz 😡😡 Seriously, I'll beat your ass badly later on.

wwe_murphy Damn, Geiz. Give us some chance, will you  👊👊

andradealmas fuck you, amigo. Go and find yourself own girlfriend so you will not disturb us.

Last Smackdown before Money in The Bank pay-per-view;

Geiz just arrived at the arena. That night, he will be facing one of his opponent at Money In The Bank main event from Raw, Ricochet. After changed into his gear, he heard somebody knock the door.

"Come in", said Geiz. It is Liv Morgan

"Can we talk?" asked Liv.

"What do you want? I don't really have time right now", said Geiz.