CHAPTER 4: OLD FRIEND CAME VISIT

Smackdown Live from San Jose, California

Geiz will have his first main event match against The Miz in a Fall count anywhere match that night. He was getting ready for his match when Buddy Murphy came in.

"Hey, mate. Getting ready for your first main event, huh?" asked Murphy.

"Yeah. Never thought I'll get the main event spot this early", said Geiz.

"You deserve it, bro. You're a great wrestler. No wonder WWE signed you together with one of your mentor before", said Murphy.

"Thanks, mate. But to be honest, I'm quite nervous. The Miz might be one of the most underrated wrestler in the world. We all know how good he is", said Geiz.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine", said Murphy.

"Hope so. Now, mate. Want to hangout after the show is over?" asked Geiz.

"Do you have any plan?" asked Murphy.

"I saw an arcade nearby our hotel", said Geiz.

"Interesting. Let ask Adeel to go with us too", said Murphy.

"Ok. I asked Manuel if he is not busy with Miss Flair. I think he wants to go too. More and Merrier", said Geiz.

"Yeah, right. Ah, that's remind me of something. It seems that you're quite close with your crush nowadays", said Murphy.

"Yeah, you can say that. Why?" asked Geiz.

"Already official with her?" asked Murphy.

"Not yet. I don't know how to confess", said Geiz. Murphy was surprised.

"Seriously? You never to confess to any girl before?" asked Murphy.

"Nope", said Geiz. Murphy chuckled.

"No wonder 2 years together in NXT but you still didn't get her. Here, I'll teach you something", said Murphy before tells Geiz what he needs to do.

"So, that's how, huh. Okay, I'll try. Thanks, bro", said Geiz.

"Anytime, bro. Need to go now. Good luck with your match tonight", said Murphy. Geiz just nodded. Then, they bumping fist before Murphy left.

Later in the main event;

Geiz is on stand by at the gorilla with The Miz.

"Ready for this?" asked The Miz.

"Yeah. I guess so", said Geiz.

"Nervous, bro?" asked Miz.

"Little bit I guess. First main roster main event after all", said Geiz.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine", said The Miz. Geiz just nodded.

Later, 'I came to play' hits and The Miz makes his entrance. Suddenly, Geiz came from behind and hits The Miz with a steel chair. The reff and the security is trying to block him away. The medical team came in to check on The Miz to see if he good to go or not. When The Miz is cleared, the bell ringing signaling the beginning of the match. Geiz didn't wait long as The Miz runs straightly to him. Geiz quickly hits Miz with a big boot. Then, Geiz forces Miz to stand up and throw him out of the ring. Then, Geiz climbs up the turnbuckle before hits Miz with a splash.

15 minutes in the match;

Miz and Geiz are currently brawling at the path in the parking lot with both of them have a face full of blood. Geiz later kicks The Miz on the mid section before hits Miz with overhead belly-to-belly suplex causing Miz body hitted a car. Geiz then set The Miz up by make him sits on the floor with Miz's back lean on a car door. Then, Geiz shouted before run and hits The Miz with The Dead Wish before pinned him for the win. Geiz then left The Miz alone.