CHAPTER 11: COLD WAR CONTINUES

Geiz and the rest of WWE Superstars arrived at Vancouver, Canada for WWE Live Tour. After checked in to his hotel, Geiz decided to walk around. When he felt hungry, he stops at a diner nearby. When he enters the diner he saw many other wrestlers were there too. Geiz then took a seat at the further spot than other wrestlers before a waiter came and takes his order. Later, he takes out his phone before started to play PUBG Mobile while waiting for his meal. Suddenly, a woman approaching him and takes a seat in front of him. It taking quite sometimes before Geiz realised it. Geiz was so surprised seeing one of his best friend, Toni Storm is in front of him. They was met back then when Geiz was part of NOAH while Toni part of Stardom.

"Fuck. Damn, Toni. Since when that you were here?" asked Geiz.

"A while. I think you need to work on your crazy gaming, Geiz", said Toni.

"Why must I? It's been part of me after all. By the way, why are you here?" asked Geiz.

"Well, I was invited to be part of this live tour of course", said Toni.

"That's good. Are they going to call you up to the main roster?" asked Geiz.

"No, I don't think so. Why, already miss this best friend of yours?" asked Toni in returned. Geiz chuckled.

"Not really. Just wondering though", said Geiz.

"By the way, how's thing with Kaori-san?" asked Toni.

"Just like that. Nothing change", said Geiz.

"I see. No wonder you're stuck in playing games", said Toni.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with playing games", said Geiz. Toni chuckled.

"You know what, you sound just like Hariz", said Toni.

"Well, technically, we had a same fate after all", said Geiz.

"Don't you want to try it once more?" asked Toni.

"No, thanks. I'm done with it for now", said Geiz.

"Really? Never mind then. Just do what you see fit", said Toni.

"I always did that", said Geiz.

"Yeah, right. How's Hariz nowadays?" asked Toni.

"He's good. Why did you mentioned him? He's like your archenemy in Japan" asked Geiz.

"How can I not too. And his not my archenemy. He's one of my bestfriends too. But of course, the way we're joking around seems like we're hate each other but the reality is he's my partner-in-crime", said Toni.

"I see. So, let me guess. You're getting bored because you don't have your main partner-in-crime, right", said Geiz.

"Oh, of course, Sniper. You're too nerd to be my PIC", said Toni. Geiz just chuckled.

On the next day;

Geiz is ready at the gorilla with his Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. Then, 'Moth Into Flames' hits as Geiz making his entrance.

"And his opponent, from Saitama, Japan. Weighed in 235lbs, The Sniper of The East, GEIZ MARUFUJI".

Geiz then picks up a microphone before enters the ring where a local talent was there waiting for him.

"Seriously? You gave me this nobody as my opponent tonight? What the hell is happening here? I am one of the best here and this briefcase prove it all. Look, man. No offence to you but I don't think that you can even hurt me. So, why don't you go back to where you came from and sit there quietly", said Geiz. The local talent then slaps Geiz on his face. Geiz then drops his briefcase before punches the jobber on his face. Then, he kept brutalized the jobber before hits the jobber with his Final Shot. Then, he picks up his briefcase before left the ring and walked to the backstage where Mr McMahon was there.

"Well, Geiz. You're really played your role as a heel perfectly", said Mr McMahon.

"Thank you, sir. Really appreciate it", said Geiz.

"Keep up that good work of yours", said Mr McMahon before patted on Geiz's shoulder. Geiz just nodded before walked to his locker room.

Later;

Geiz is about to return to the hotel when Paige stopped him. She was there with Kairi and Asuka.

"Oh, what's wrong, Saraya?" asked Geiz.

"Well, can you help us with something?" asked Paige.

"Sure. What is it?" asked Geiz.

"You see, we can't get the hotel for tonight. Can we stay at your room just for tonight?" asked Paige.

"Sure. Why not. Let's go then", said Geiz before he and the ladies walked to his rental car. After puts their stuff, Geiz drives back to his hotel.

Later at the hotel;

"Okay, then. You may take the bed. I'll be using the couch", said Geiz.

"Why don't we all use the bed? It's a king size", said Paige.

"Not a good idea", said Geiz while glared at Kairi. "Besides, I have some work to do too".

"Okay, then. Thanks for letting us to stay in your room", said Paige.

"No problem", said Geiz. Then, all of them changed into their pyjamas. The ladies then lying on the bed while Geiz took out his gaming laptop and switches it on. Then, he put it on the table nearby the couch and started playing FIFA Online.

30 minutes later;

Asuka and Paige already slept while Kairi stil awake. She can hears Geiz cursing when he failed to score goals while playing the game. She then left the bed and walked to Geiz before sits besides him without Geiz realised it since he was so focus to the game. Only when he done, he realised that Kairi was there.

"Fuck. Anata wa ore o odoroka seta", said Geiz. (You surprised me)

"Kinishinai?" asked Kairi. (Shall I care?) Geiz pissed off a bit.

"Nandeshou? Mō hanashitakunai to omotta", said Geiz. (What do you want? I thought that you didn't want to talk to me anymore)

"Atashi wa anata ni me o hikara sete imasu. Sonotame, anata wa kon'ya watashitachi no dare ni taishite mo sekuhara o shimasen", said Kairi. (I just keep an eye on you. So that, you won't do any sexual harassment to any of us tonight)

"Sokka. Soredewa, naze omae wa beddo no ue ni todomaranai nodesu ka? Ima, omae wa ore ni sekuhara o shita hitodakaradesu", said Geiz. (Then, why don't you just stay on the bed? Because right now, you're the one that did sexual harassment on me.) Kairi then quickly returned to the bed. Feeling pissed off, Geiz puts on his jumper and door access card.

"Doko ni iku nodesu ka?" asked Kairi. (Where are you going to?)

"Ōkina osewa, omae ni wa kankeinai", said Geiz before walked out from the room. (None of your business)

Next morning;

The ladies already woke up when Geiz returned back.

"Where did you from?" asked Paige.

"Bar", said Geiz.

"Alone?" asked Paige.

"Yes. The last time I go to the bar with someone, something bad happen after all", said Geiz. Geiz then keeps all his belonging before went to take shower.

"Is there anything happen between both of you last night?" asked Paige.

"Well, last night", Kairi then told Paige and Asuka what happen.

"Seriously, Kaori. After he was kind enough to let us stay in his room, that's the way to thank him?" asked Paige.

"Well, I just being careful", said Kairi.

"No, Kaori. You're provoking him. Don't blame any of us here if he didn't want to help us after this all because of you", said Paige.

"Well, it's not we always need him though", said Kairi. Paige and Asuka just sighed.