CHAPTER 22: THE SILENT WOLF

That day, Geiz and some of his friends playing tennis together.

"Damn, Geiz. You're good", said Rhea after they cooling down.

"Of course I am", said Geiz.

"So, how's thing with Mayu?" asked Johnny Gargano.

"I don't know. She's avoiding me nowadays. I don't know why", said Geiz.

"Maybe he saw you with Kairi at Full Sail", said Candice LeRae.

"So, what's the problem?" asked Geiz.

"You're so clueless aren't you?" asked Rhea.

"Yes, I am", said Geiz

"Don't you realised that she had a crush on you?" asked Candice.

"Really? How can it possible?" asked Geiz in returned.

"Who knows. You had know her since your time in Japan after all", said Johnny.

"Now what shall I do?" asked Geiz.

"Try to ask advice from Toni or Hariz. They both knew 3 of you very well", said Rhea.

"Very well", said Geiz.

Few days later;

Geiz meet up with Hariz and Toni. Hariz and Toni were in Orlando for EVOLVE's event.

"So, Geiz. What's your problem?" asked Hariz.

"Well, here's the thing", said Geiz before told Hariz and Toni what happen.

"Wow, never thought you will be that popular among girls", said Toni.

"Our friend here had grown up", said Hariz.

"Whatever. Now, what should I do?" asked Geiz.

"Go to the one that you like and confess while keep another one as a friend", said Hariz.

"Exactly. But, which girl that you like right now?" asked Toni.

"After what happen, I don't know now", said Geiz.

"I don't know about Kaori-san, but I know very well that Mayu-chan is a very nice girl. I said it before and now I'll say it again. Whatever you do, make sure you didn't break her heart", said Hariz.

"Are you have a crush on her or something?" asked Toni.

"No, mate. She is like my own sister. Just like I don't want Hallie to get hurt, same goes to Mayu-chan", said Hariz.

"I see. Very well. I'll think about it", said Geiz.

"Do whatever you see fit, Geiz", said Toni. Geiz just nodded.

Few days later;

Geiz arrived at the Full Sail. After changed into his wrestling gear, he made his way to the catering area where he saw Mayu is sitting alone. Geiz then makes his way to Mayu but Mayu keeps ignoring him.

"Do shitta, Mayu-san. Anata wa ima ichi-shūkan ore o mushi shite ita. Ore wa nani ka warui koto o shite imasu ka?" asked Geiz. (What's the matter, Mayu-san. You were ignoring me for a week now. Am I do anything wrong?)

"Anmari", said Mayu. (Not really)

"Sorede nande?" asked Geiz. (Then, why?)

"Anata wa atashi ni shōjiki ni narimasu ka?" asked Mayu in returned. (Will you be honest with me?)

"Mochiron", said Geiz. (Of course)

"Kaori-san wa sukidesu ka?" asked Mayu. (Do you like Kaori-san)