CHAPTER 10: SKILLET LIVE TOUR

That day, Geiz wakes up early as he already promise some friends in Japan to play CS:GO. After took a breakfast, Geiz logged in to his Steam account while waiting for his friends. A few minutes later, his friends assemble and they begin to play for 2 hours. After done, Geiz went out to go for a lunch. After parks his car, Geiz enters the usual diner and takes a seat. While waiting for his meal, Geiz checks on his social media where he saw many people talks about AEW. He was attracted by a post in an Instagram account where stated:

AEW, NJPW, NOAH or WWE: WHERE WILL THE BLACK KNIGHT ENDED UP BE?

It is about one of his best friends that used to train together under his Uncle Naomichi Marufuji: The Black Knight, Hariz Parker known as H-Tiger at NOAH. Geiz knows very well where Hariz will ends up be but he don't tell anyone else as Hariz told him not to.

Later, when his lunch arrived, he eats it while looking around to see if there's anybody that he knows was around. Then, he saw his sister, Io was there with 3 other wrestlers; Candice LeRae, Ruby Riott and Kairi Sane. Geiz just ignored them while finished his lunch quickly and paid before left.

Meanwhile;

The woman wrestlers realised that Geiz just walk out.

"Io, isn't that your half brother?" asked Candice.

"Yeah. Didn't saw him anywhere when we came in", said Io.

"He always being alone nowadays", said Ruby.

"Well, his friends is getting married one after another while he still solo. When in school during class trips, all his friends always walk together with their girlfriend while Geiz always walks alone", said Io.

"Why is that?" asked Dakota Kai.

"He's quite shy with girls. That's why he never had any girlfriend", said Io.

"No wonder. Don't you want to try once again with him, Kaori?" asked Candice.

"Nope. No offence, Io but I'm no longer interested to him after what happen", said Kairi.

"Well, it's not really matter though. It's between you and him", said Io.

Meanwhile;

Geiz arrived at the airport to picks up his friends from Malaysia that came just for Skillet's Tour Concert. He only needs to wait for a while before his friends came. They are the Malaysian wrestlers that he met during WWE vs MWA World's Collide event; Hariz Parker, FH Zrayne and Nina Yara.

"Hey, bro. Welcome to Orlando", greeted Geiz.

"Thanks, mate", said Hariz.

"You even bought an army with you, huh", said Geiz.

"Coming to watch Skillet's concert without them is impossible especially FH here and myself using their song for our entrances", said Hariz.

"I see. Let's go, then", said Geiz. Then, all 4 of them enters the car and Geiz drives away.

Inside the car;

"Thanks for picking us up, mate. Really appreciate it", said Hariz.

"No big deal. Having friends that like the same band is great", said Geiz.

"That's true. Especially when this band have their song as part of WWE games soundtrack", said FH.

"That's true", said Hariz.

"So what is your favourite Skillet's song?" asked Geiz.

"Hero", said FH and Nina.

"Falling Inside The Black", said Hariz.