CHAPTER 29: LAST STOP BEFORE PORTLAND

The news about Geiz is now officially in relationship with Mayu spread out around the world fast as the couples keep sharing some of their dates on social media. But their relationship caused unsatisfaction to Kairi.

"Why her? I'm 10 times cuter than her. Is man heart changed easily?" asked Kairi.

"Well, you're causing almost all the women locker room to turn their back on him, right", said Paige.

"Not to mention, accused him for being a pervert which ruined his reputation worldwide", said Asuka.

"In other words, Kaori-san. You're the one that screw up your chance to get him", said Paige.

"So, what? I'm already apologize to him. So, it's shall be settled", said Kairi.

"Forgive doesn't meant forget", said Asuka.

"Then, why did he still going out with me? Giving me some fake hope?" asked Kairi.

"Because that time, he still didn't decided who did he wants as his girlfriend. Or maybe he just didn't want to rush things out", said Paige.

"That's true. Besides, you shall realised this. The last time when you go out with him, he just took you to a fastfood joint. On the next day, he brought Mayu to DisneyWorld", said Alexa that just entered the locker room.

"You screw up so much. You better move on now, Kaori", said Asuka. Kairi just silence.

Few days later;

Geiz arrived at Full Sail for NXT. He then making his way to his locker room where he saw some superstars already there.

"Wow, you guys so early", said Geiz.

"Well, because we knew that you will be early. So, we're decided to be here earlier", replied Johnny Gargano.

"Why did you wait for me?" asked Geiz.

"Oh, we just want to know how do you feel having a girlfriend for the 1st time", Roderick Strong.

"What? C'mon. Just because of that?" asked Geiz.

"Of course it is. What else?" asked Adam in returned.

"Oh, c'mon. It's not a big deal. All of you ever being in relationship though. What's makes mine different?" asked Geiz.

"Because it is. You'll be 26 years old in few months but you just managed to date for the 1st time in your life", said Ciampa.

"Fine. All I have to say is it's totally different than before. I mean it's true I have my sisters that care alot about me but a girlfriend is very different", said Geiz.

"That's true. Just take care of her nicely. She's a kind girl", said Johnny.

"Of course I will", said Geiz.

Later on;

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome the General Manager of NXT; William Regal!"

"Ladies and gentlemen. Here we are tonight for the contract signing for the match this Saturday at TakeOver: Portland for the NXT Championship. First, let me invite to the ring the challanger; The Departing Sanity of Croatia, Luka Gabriel", said Regal.