CHAPTER 19: KOUHAI

That day, Geiz just stay at home. He's doing his laundry and throw away the trash. When he just settle down, It is from his junior at NOAH, Tommy Cahill. He's known as Tommy Rebel in NOAH and Tommy Havoc in AEW where he's currently the AEW Tag Team Champion.

Geiz: Hello, kouhai. Never thought that you will call me at the time like this.

Tommy: Sorry, sempai. I just think I shall give you a call before. How you're doing?

Geiz: I'm fine. What about you?

Tommy: Well, not to good.

Geiz: Why, is this because of what happened between you and your brother?

Tommy: Yes. I already being fired by AEW because of that.

Geiz: Sorry for that. And let me guess, there's no punishment from the management to your brother, right?

Tommy: Yes. They said my brother just cheated on me with my girlfriend, he didn't hurt me physically. But what I did causing to get injured and will be out of action for 2 weeks. So, to make sure that incident never happen again, I was fired.

Geiz: Damn. It will hard for you to find other place to wrestle now.

Tommy: Yeah but it doesn't matter. I already decided to quit wrestling after all.

Geiz: What? You can't be serious.

Tommy: I am. I had enough of this heartbroken. In Japan, I have Seiko cheated on me with a New Japan's Young Lion and here in America I have Kris Statlander cheated on me with my own brother. I had enough of it.

Geiz: So, what are you going to do now?

Tommy: I'm going back to Gold Coast and begins a new life as a commoner. Don't worry, I'll call you sometimes.

Geiz: Okay, then. I wish you best of luck.

Tommy: Thanks. I'll taking a flight back to Gold Coast tonight from LA.

Geiz: I see. Tell me if you need anything.

Tommy: Okay. I need to go now. I'll call you again sometimes.

Geiz: Okay. Goodbye then.

Tommy: Goodbye.

Then, they hung up.

Later that night;

Geiz is having dinner with Io.

"Dõ shita no, ototo? Nanika kokoro ni tomete iru yōdesu", said Io. (What's wrong, little brother? It's looks like you have something in mind)

"Sate, kesa tomī kara denwa ga kimashita", said Geiz. (Well, I received call from Tommy this morning)

"Kare wa AEW ni kaiko sa reta sōdesu yo ne?" asked Io. (I heard he was fired by AEW, right?)

"Hai. Hai. Aitsu wa aitsu to kanojo no senaka no ushiro de sekkusu shite iru no o mitsuketa nochi aitsu no gārufurendo to aitsu no aniki o nagurimashita", said Geiz. (Yes. He beat up his girlfriend and his brother after he caught them having sex behind his back)

"Sugoi kanashī. Sorede, kare wa anata ni nani o nozomimasu ka?" asked Io. (That's so sad. So, what did he want from you?)

"Kare wa kon'ya gōrudokōsuto ni modori, puroresurā to shite jinin suru to itte", replied Geiz. (Just to tell me that he will return to Gold Coast tonight and he quits as a pro wrestler)

"Sore wa zan'nendesu. Kare wa subarashī resurādesu", said Io. (That's too bad. He's a great wrestler though)

"Shitte iru. Ore wa aitsu ga atode aitsu no kokoro o kaeru koto o nozomimasu", said Geiz. (I know. I hope he will changes his mind later on)