CHAPTER 30: NXT TAKEOVER: PORTLAND

That morning, Geiz woke up early when he realised Mayu's head is on his chest. He then kissed Mayu's forehead before slowly makes his way to the bathroom. Later on, he orders some breakfast via room service before watched some video via Youtube. Meanwhile, Mayu that just awake realised that Geiz is not by her side. She then makes her way to the bathroom. After puts on her casual clothes, she walked to Geiz and they're cuddling.

"Ohayō", said Geiz before kissed Mayu's forehead.

"Ohayō. Dōshite watashi o hitori de beddo ni oita nodesu ka?" asked Mayu. (Good morning. Why did you left me alone on bed?)

"Anata wa nete iru ma totemo kawaīdesu. Dakara, ore wa anata ga sō suru koto ni shimashita", replied Geiz. (You look so cute while sleeping. So, I've decided to let you be)

"Anata wa amaidesu. Soredewa, teikuōbā no mae ni nani o shimasu ka?" asked Mayu. (You're sweet. So, what are we going to do before TakeOver?)

"Sate, aruki ni ikitaidesu ka?" asked Geiz. (Well, want to go to walk around?)

"Watashi ga suru no ga daisuki. Kibun dake de tsuitachi o sugosu koto wa dekinai yo ne?" replied Mayu. (I love to. We can't spend the whole day by just make out, right?)

"Dekinai?" asked Geiz.

"Mou", said Mayu while pinched Geiz's cheek. Later on, the room service arrived at with their breakfast. After eats their breakfast, Geiz and Mayu gets their selves ready.

Later on;

Geiz and Mayu just walked around Portland. Sometimes, there will be fans that asked for an autograph and want to take picture. Without they realised, The Garganos are watching them from a cafe.

"They're look so happy", said Candice.

"Well, they deserved it. Especially, Geiz", replied Johnny.

"Yes. After he failed to get Kaori, he went to Mayu. Kaori might be so regret of this now", said Candice.

"Well, that's what she got for accusing Geiz being a pervert and all. It's ruined his good name so much", said Johnny.

"That's true. During Summerslam, I heard that almost all women at the main roster talked bad about him", said Candice.

"That's true. Only few women that have his back. I'm glad he's ended with Mayu though. He's a good friend", said Johnny. Candice just nodded.

Later that night;

Geiz and Mayu arrived at the arena. After kissed for awhile, they walked to their own locker rooms.  As Geiz entered his locker room, he saw Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne are there.

"Look, lads. It's happiest man in the locker room", said Pete.

"Shut up, mate", said Geiz. The rest chuckled.

"But still, it's good to see you finally happy with a girl", said Ciampa.

"Thanks", replied Geiz.

"But, you better be careful. I heard Kaori is not satisfy with your decision", said Johnny.

"I know. She might trying to do something to separate me and Mayu", said Geiz.

"Good that you know it", replied Riddle. Later, somebody knocked the door.

"Who's there?" asked Pete.

"It's me, Mayu", said Mayu.

"Come in, then", said Ciampa. Then, the door's open and Mayu came in.