CHAPTER 28: CONFESSION

That day, Geiz just checked on some news on WWE.com when he saw a news that just posted.

WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE: 2 NXT TITLES WILL BE DEFENDED AT THE GRANDEST STAGE OF ALL

2 championship titles at NXT; NXT Championship and NXT Tag Team Championship will be defended at WrestleMania this year with the NXT Tag Team Title will be defended at the pre-show while the NXT Championship will be opening the show. But, there's a probablity for the NXT Women Championship to defend at the grandest stage of all too if the women's Royal Rumble winner; Charlotte Flair choose Rhea Ripley as her WrestleMania opponent.

"Ressurumania, kah. Kotoshi wa minogasu to omotta", mumbled Geiz. (Wrestlemania, huh. I thought I will miss it this year)

Later on;

Geiz went to the supermarket to buy something. Then, he heard 2 familiar voices are talking about him. He hid himself nearby to hear it more.

"I'm telling you this. Geiz is as good as mine now", said one of the women.

"Well, all men would never resist your cuteness", said her friend.

"That's true. Men are dumb, you know. Acting cute a bit and he's yours", said the woman. Geiz then quietly moved away from that place without any woman realised it.

"Ima dewa akirakada to omoimasu", mumbled Geiz alone.

That night;

Geiz is playing pool with Ali.

"So, had you decided which girl you want to date?" asked Ali.

"Yes", replied Geiz.

"When will you confess to her?" asked Ali.

"Soon", replied Geiz.

"Can I know which girl?" asked Ali.

"Well, no", said Geiz.

"But, how can I know who did you choose?" asked Ali.

"Well, you will eventually. Just wait", said Geiz before sends the 8-ball into the hole.

"Shit, I was distracted", said Ali. Geiz just chuckled.

Few days later;

Geiz arrive at Full Sail for NXT. He then walked into his locker room where he saw Kushida and Pete Dunne were there.

"So, dude. You heard about the news, right?" asked Kushida.

"Yes. I never though that NXT title will ever being defend in WrestleMania", said Geiz.

"That's true. I guess your title defence at TLC and Royal Rumble caught some attention", said Dunne.

"You're right about that", said Geiz.

"Anyway, who is this mystery partner of yours?" asked Kushida.

"You'll know it later on", said Geiz.

"Secretive as usual, huh", said Dunne.

"Ruin a surprise is not good, you know", said Geiz. Kushida and Dunne just chuckled. Then, they heard somebody knocked the door.

"Come in, please. The door's unlocked", said Geiz. Then, the door's open and reveal Kairi was out there.

"Ah, Kaori-san. Dõshitta?" asked Geiz. (Oh, Kaori-san. What's the matter?)

"Nani mo nai. Kōun o inoritai", said Kairi. (Nothing. Just want to wish you good luck)

"Soka. Arigatõ", replied Geiz. Then, Kairi kissed Geiz on his cheeks before walked away.