She then sighed and looked at me and that when i saw the vulnerability in her eyes and the fear. "listen After yesterday with a help of someone, it helped me get some clarity and to know what  I really want in life which is you but after everything the thing am really afraid of is to get heartbroken again or worse face rejection, i have been through a lot in my life with no love or anyone to love me but you came and with all that happened really broke me and am afraid of going back to how it used to be. for the first time in my life am agreeing that am actually afraid to lose you again let it be by my fault or yours." she said all those with the tears silently streaming from her eyes. those beautiful blue eyes!  I kissed her slowly and passionately as I held her face in my hands and wiped those tears from her eyes, i dont know if she realizes that am the one afraid to lose her the most. I have had a taste if how it felt without her in my life and its enough from me to know am not planning to lose her again now that I have her in my arms with my son as an added bonus.

I pulled away from the kiss , "I hurt you beyond and dont even deserve your forgiveness but I love you so fucking much and this love for you has had me so fucked up I can't seem to stop thinking about you and I mean all of you from your smile to your laugh and to that cute way you scrunch your face up when your thinking about something.With that being said so there is no way am planning of letting you go and have no plans of fucking up a second chance if you'll have me back". she looked at me for a minute then kissed me. i smiled inwardly knowing that my go sign and that I have her back in my life to love and protect with all my heart.

"i love you" I then continued to kiss her, i know am waiting for the right time she'll tel me she loves me when she was ready and am not going to push her into anything right now. she traced her hand to my chest and helped unbutton the shirt I was wearing and threw it away. since she let go on the grip on the towel she was wearing , i pulled on it and it fell to the floor leaving her completely naked in front of me. her hands then went to my pants as she fumbled with the belt then pulled my pants and boxers down. I had to step out of the clothes and finally we were both naked.

"lets have that shower shall we!", I carried her by her hips while she placed her hands around my neck as we went in into the shower, i placed her back on the ground and turned on the shower so that the water could come cascading down on us. I traced my hands on every each of her body as I kissed and bite softly on her smooth skin. I placed my hand on her core earning another satisfying moan from her lips, and it was like music to my ears.

I turned her so that her back was facing my chest and squeezed onto her breast and pulled on the other nipple with my finger. she arched her back as expected wanting more. I kissed her neck and bite softly. I used my legs to part her leg more leaving a little more space in between as I again placed my hand on her core to tease her very wet core and the folds. she moaned and screamed as I inserted my finger into her. I enjoyed teasing her ,it made me hard as turned me on even more when she would scream my name. not wasting any more time. I thrusted into her in full force in which she screamed "uh! king " then i started to move behind her in a slow sweet pace as I take in how it felt so good to be inside of her . I pulled back earning a moan from her as I turned her to face me then kissed her. I placed my hands on her hips then lifted her so she could place her legs around my waist. 

Placing her against the wall for support, I slipped back inside of her. I continued to move picking up my pace. I muffle down her moans and screams I kissed her then placed kisses from her lips to her neck then bite softly to her chest then sucked and pulled on her pink beautiful nipples. we climaxed together with her screaming my name. God i love this woman so much!  she was going to be the death of me.

We then showered while kissing and touching here and there then went out and dried ourselves to get ready to eat some pizza and watch a movie with our son. He was really excited about the movie part and like mother like son they both ganged up against me so they could watch Avatar the last air bender and even though I dont agree with their choice of a movie I had to because I didn't want to rid those happy smiles from their faces.

We had the pizza then made popcorn for the movies  and I laid on the sofa with Mia laying in between my legs and Jason laying on Mia chest in between her legs. I wasn't really paying attention on the movie, since I was busy looking at the women I love and my son thanking heaven everyday since I meet her that it was Ace that found her and brought her to me. without her I wouldn't have know true happiness which I am currently looking at. The movie ended and both of them had fallen asleep so I carried Jason to his room then Mia into ours. 

I drifted to sleep with her in my arms relieving her being in my arms and hope when I wake up it would all not be just a dream,

...............................................................................................................................................................

thanks for reading my story, and hope you'll keep on reading.

please dont forget to vote for the story and leave a comment I would love to know what you think of the story till now.