Girl in the Chucks

Start from the beginning

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Hell hole aka School-

Dean pulled up in the parking lot at school and saw a group forming around someone's car. Dean would have normally ignored it considering it was none of his business, but things started to get rowdy. Being curious he walked up to the scene to find Dolph Ziggler, the most popular guy in school picking on a timid AJ, the most weirdest girl in school.

"So tell me Ms.AJ where'd you get those jeans? The homeless shelter?" Ziggler and his crew cackled. The clique consisted of Dolph, The beautiful Bella Twins, Mike aka Miz, Damian Sandow, and Summer Rae. They were the most richest and glamorous kids of Dater High School. They thought they were so high and mighty because Summer's mom was the principal, Miz's dad was a Hollywood director that would always send him and his mother money, The Bella's mom was a model, Dolph's parents were lawyers, and Damian's parents were both doctors.

"God, AJ you have the figure of a 12 year old boy." Nikki teased. "You should go take a shower in that ditch I always see you in cuz you reek of food." Brie added.

Miz stepped in front of his friends and said, "Guys guys guys. That's enough. You're going to make poor little AJ cry. The last thing we want her to do is go home crying to her parents." He placed his hand over his mouth then looked to the crowd. "Oh wait I forgot. You don't have a home! Or parents cuz they abandoned you!"

The crowd around AJ was all laughing at her. She felt the anger rise through her petit body. Her face burned, her hands shook, and she couldn't hold back anymore. She threw her books on the ground and jumped on Miz, scratching and clawing at his pretty face. She was able to get him on the ground as she punched him "Don't! You! Ever! Bring! Them! Up! Again!" AJ yelled. The Bella's jumped in and pulled her off of Miz, "I'm going to kill you! You spoiled bastard!"

"Dude she busted you open!" Sandow informed his friend."

Miz wiped the blood from his lip, growling at the girl who did this too him. "You wanna play like that? Fine!" Miz got up and pushed AJ to the ground. As she feel she hit the side of her head on Dolph's silver Aston Martin.

Dean watched from the back of the crowd and rage filled his being. There was one thing that he couldn't stand more than being lied to and that was if a guy laid his hands on a girl.

"Ahhh man! Her rock hard head left a dent in my car!" Ziggler whined.

"Hey!" Dean yelled, the crowd parting in half while he made his way to the group. "You like hitting girls, huh? Why don't you try hitting someone like me? That is if you're man enough."

Miz looked at him wide eyed, "Why don't you get out of her Ambrose. This doesn't concern you."

Dean looked down at a knocked out AJ, "It does now." He balled his fist, swinging it straight into Miz's jaw, knocking him flat on his ass. The crowd backed up away cautiously from the fight. They took one look at Miz and he was a bloody mess. Dean picked him up from his collar, bringing Miz up to look him in his eyes, "If you ever think about messing with her again I will not stop next time. Understood!"

"Yes... Okay." Miz mumbled, spitting out some blood. Dean picked him up to his feet and threw him towards his crew.

Dean looked around at all the frightened faces staring at him. "What? You've never seen a fight before? Get outta here all of you!" He yelled, making the crowd scatter into the school. Dean turned to see AJ who was grabbing her head as she tried to stand up. He went to help her up but she swatted his hand away. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." He explained. "Just take it easy."

Dean put his hand out again to help AJ up. This time she accepted his gesture. "Thanks." She looked down at her black chucks. AJ kneeled down to get her books and bags.

"Here I got it." He sorted her papers together then handed her duffle and backpack. "Your cut looks pretty bad. You should go to the nurse or something."

"I'm alright. I got band aids in my bag." she said quietly not looking Dean in the eyes. He's so cute. And he defended me. That's so sweet. No stop it AJ! This guy is nothing but trouble just walk away. "I better get going." AJ said nervously, "Thanks again." she was about to turn away until a rumbling made itself audible.

Dean bit his bottom lip holding in a chuckle, "Was that your stomach?"

"Yeah. I kinda skipped breakfast. But I'll survive."

"I can take you out to for a bite after school if you want."

AJ stood there motionless like a statue not looking Dean in the eyes. Her cheeks burned and had a florid pattern on them. AJ has heard a lot of things about this guy and everybody said to stay away from him. He was only 17 and working odd jobs around town at night along with his mom. Cincinnati gutter trash is what the towns people called them behind their backs. No one had the guts to say that to Dean's face though, AJ could see why. AJ wanted to accept his offer but she couldn't. All the facts put out on this guy told her that he was dangerous. But he did save me. He doesn't seem that bad, maybe he's just misunderstood. And I am hungry... "okay. Sure. You really don't have to though."

"It's no trouble. I'll be happy to. Just meet me back here after school."

"Alright, I will." AJ smiled, "I have to get to class. See yuh later." she waved then hopped up the stairs into, the building.

Dean waved back. Dean... What the hell are you doing??

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: Dean, what the hell are you doing? I guess we'll have to find out next chapter.

R/R & Share por favor