Girl in the Chucks

It was a cold, windy day in the streets of Cincinnati. Rain droplets fell to the earth, making a faint splash sound that the human ear could hear because of how undisturbed the night was. If you were to be walking around the area once the sun went down you'd realize how calm everything was, as a matter of fact you'd feel safe. That's how you know you're in the wrong side of town.

Gangs, drug dealers, and prostitutes had their own private spots around all the blocks. People made sure to keep themselves hidden due to the heavy police watch. If you were within the loop you'd know what places to hit up for "supplies" of any kind without being arrested. And you'd know what places to stay away from if you didn't want to die.

A 17 year old, Dean Ambrose practically grew up on these streets. Having a junky/prostitute for a mother who had you go out to buy her supplies since you were 6 will sorta corrupt a boys mind a bit. That's why ever since Dean went to school he was labeled as a "lunatic" an "animal" and "unstable". His mother didn't teach him much growing up, but she did show him how to survive in the real world. She told him if anybody were to disrespect you- you have to raise your fists and show them who they're talking to. That would explain why Dean got into a shit load of fights in the past.

Seeing what went on in the streets, Dean saw this as an easy way to make some cash so he could move out of his moms apartment. Being a dealer had its perks. People were scared of you and didn't tell you shit when they saw you because they were scared of the things you could be capable of. But when the guy you work for is a total dick, life starts to suck again.

"Alright here's the cash I got from selling your base, blow, caps, and ice." The blonde teen listed, handing the tall man in a black trench coat a wad of cash. "Oh and here's everything from the dime bags."

"Wow, Dean-O." The man chuckled as he counted the money. "Keep selling like this and I might give you more blocks to run." He pulled out a few 20s and handed them to Dean. "Here's your cut. Don't waste it."

Dean grabbed the money from the mans gloved hands, "Thanks Jack." He counted the money as Jack and his boys were leaving the alley. "Hey, wait." Dean called. "This is $20 short from last week."

Jack turned around with a smug grin on his face, "What can I say Dean, I'm a bit of a greedy person."

"But you can't do that." Dean grabbed Jack's forearm, only to be pushed into a brick wall by one of Jack's boys. He was a large Samoan man with long black hair that was tied back into a pony tail. "Get you're hands off of me Roman." Dean gritted.

"Either you take your money and go back to your mama's apartment or I take it from you, Seth and I beat the shit out of you, and we stop making sure your mom comes home safe every night." Since Dean worked for the biggest drug lord in Cincinnati and he was good at what he did, Jack promised that nothing will happen to his mom when she was out selling herself. Dean didn't have much of a connection with his mom but she's all he had. He made a promise to himself that he'd protect her at all costs. "It's your call, Dean."

"Fine." Dean glared.

"That was a smart call." The two toned man known as Seth Rollins nodded.

"Have a nice night." Jack said, as him, Roman and Seth walked away into their black SUV.

Dean turned around to head into his beaten down, black Ford Probe GT V6 that had a red racing stripe down the middle of the hood. "What and asshole." Dean mumbled as he began to drive home. On his way he saw a young girl, with long dark brown hair, with a blue backpack, a checkered duffle bag, and had on a pair of beaten up black chucks. He recognized the girl who always came to school wearing those shoes.

Her name was AJ Lee. Dean never really talked to her much, only when he asked to copy off of her math homework. Other than that they were complete strangers. What's she doing out here so late? He debated if he should give her a ride home but he shook the idea out of his head and kept on driving.