Asking you out

Kankri
He wanted to do something nice and simple for you because he's not a over the top kinda guy. So he took you to a park that's in town and made a little picnic for the two of you. It was a bright blue sky with no clouds as far as the eye could see. The only down fall was that it felt like 100 out and the humidity was absolutely awful. "Hey Kanny, why did you suggest this day to be out here?" You asked while fanning yourself. Kankri was using his sweater to fan air into his face. "My 6ad, I did n9t intend t9 ch99se such a h9t day. I was just picking a day and it just s9 happened t9 6e really h9t. I am s9rry if I have 9ffended y9u," he stated. "No need to apologize, its just stupid hot out," you replied awkwardly chuckling. He then grabbed something from the basket and hid it behind his back. "The heck was that shady  maneuver Kanny?" You asked. "Cl9se y9ur eyes," Kankri stated. You closed your eyes and you heard shuffling. You felt Kankri grab you hand causing you to open your eyes. There you saw a heart necklace dangling from his hand. "I g9t this f9r y9u," he stated with a slight blush. "Awe, Kanny," you swooned. He placed it in your hand and closed it lightly. "I-I was thinking, may6e we c9uld, y9u kn9w," he tried saying. You got the gist of it and kissed his cheek. He stared at you in awe and then smiled.

DamaraYou and Damara were at a bar and you both were pretty drunk

Damara
You and Damara were at a bar and you both were pretty drunk. You were both trying to drink all the shots from the song 'shots' which included but not limit to Jaegerbombs, Lemondrops, Buttery Nipples, Jello Shots, Kamikaze, and gin. Oh boy was it a wild ride. Damara ended up slurring both her broken Japanese and English. It was mostly mumbo jumbo but you were pretty wasted too. On the last shot you were a little wobbly but you still managed to stay up and kicking. A guy came up to you and tried to buy you more drinks but the bartender had cut you off so you didn't end up dying of alcohol poisoning. Damara was a little whiny about it but she didnt persist. She did however put herself between you and the guy. You couldn't understand what she was saying but she dragged you to the dance floor. You both danced for a while before you felt like vomiting. You ran off to go vomit and she followed with you. You both sat there after vomiting in the men's bathroom, sense it was the closest one, she looked at you and laid her head on your shoulder and asked " Anatatowatashi wa ima dēto shimasu ka?(You and me date now?) You nodded your head and just sat there on the floor.

Rufioh
You and Ruf were at a theme park riding rides and chilling at the food court. He kept insisting on buying you things even if you told him no. "How many times do I have to tell you, you can't spend all your money on me. I feel bad about it," you scolded him. "what do you want me to tell yea doll, 1 like to spoil ya," he replied sliding some cash across the counter of the gift shop. You face palmed but smiled anyway accepting the little trinkets he got you. You didn't mind it really but you felt like he didn't need to spend money on you. He also has this thing where when you go to buy something he'll whip out his wallet and say "beat you to it." And pay for it. It was late and you wanted to go home but Ruf insisted that you rode the ferris wheel, so you did. You both got on and sat next to each other. He put his arm around you and you leaned into him. Thats when he whispered into your ear "doll, you wanna be my matesprite?" He asked. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Yes, absolutely I would love to," you smiled at him and you both just cuddled on the ferris wheel.