You forgive him

Kk
You yelled at yourself for waking out when he needed you most. You bursts threw the door "IM SORRY KK"" IM SORRY TO" you then proceeded to hug each other.

Tav
(Never fought but you did hug and cuddle:))

Sol
He got worried because none has seen you in a while after the fight. He then one day walked around looking for you. He eventually found you in a tree house shivering."Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU""o-oh so you finally p-pay attention to me when i-I'm missing" you replied coldly."Y/n you now I wath buthy""Ya well your ex matesprite just wanted attention and got nothing but a cold shoulder and a lot of punches. You now what I'm done with l-life" hearing ex made him stile for a second."y/n you now I love you""oh really n-now""Y/n pleathe give me another chanthe""f-fine"

Equius
You came back to get your phone charger."you I only came for my phone charger and" he interrupted you by "gently" hugging you"D--> I'm sorry for doubting you""your forgiven".

Gamzee
You came back to see if he was chill."Gam you chill" no replay. You walk in with him on the floor past out."there's my old gam gam"" you then kisses his check and placed a note on the counter and left.

"there's my old gam gam"" you then kisses his check and placed a note on the counter and left

Eridan
He legit bought you so many replicas that you had to forgive him. You counted about 20.