Pranks again

Karkat
(Your prank on him)
You when for a classical prank. You changed the shampoo into red hair dye. Which would made him mad. Then after you were done putting that the dye in you put his sweaters under the bed and put dresses in the closet. You then pulled out the chapstick  stick and put a lipstick color in there. You then waited for the plan to unravel. In the end he ended up looking like a girl.
(His revenge prank)
He couldn't think of anything so he called up a friends(Cough*cough*John Cough*Cough) for help. John gave him ideas and smiled at the thought of them. He didn't know that your pads were very important so he took them and exchanged them with paper towels and napkins. As soon as you saw them you knew they weren't pads."Karkat were the hell did you put my pads" you asked."AREN'T THEY THERE" he asked while laughing."KARKAT VANTAS IM GOING TO RIP YOUR STOMACH OUT IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THEN BACK" you yelled."OK GOSH CHILL HERES YOU GOG DAMN SQUARES." He stated while shoving them under the door. He still laughed about it. Even though you thought it was stupid.

Aradia
(Your prank on her)
You pretended not to know her."Who are you" you asked."Um y/n what are y0u d0ing" she asked."Y/n? Who's that" you asked trying not to laugh."0h dear g0g did y0u fall and hit y0ur head 0n s0mthing" she asked. She then started to freak out. You knew it went t far when she cried. So you stoped.
(Revenge prank)
She sent ghosts to freak you out.

Tav
(Your prank)
He might be a cinnamon roll but you still wanted to prank him. You made fake cards and pretend to burn them in his face. He cried and said"y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT!i HATE YOU" he shouted. You then gave him his cards back. He still cried.(Revenge prank)
Revenge was in order here. You pretended to burn something of his so he pretended to burn something of yours. He pretended to burn your phone. You actually cried and locked yourself in your room. He then knew he took it to for. You still ignored him for a week but you forgave him.

Sollux
(His prank)
He ignored you for the day. Which lead to a one man fight. Which then lead to you sleeping over at your friends. He called you up and apologized but you still stayed at your friends because they had food and wifi.(Revenge prank)
You didn't like the prank he pulled so you hide his laptop. He freaked the fuck out."That's what you get for ignoring me" you said."Y/N" he screamed.

Nepeta
(Her prank)
She pretended to kill your fur baby's. When you saw this you cried out"MY BABYS. YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU."she then pulled out the actual fur children.":33 <the children were never harmed silly" she confirmed.(Revenge) you put her hat and a fake cat. You then told her to unload the washing machine." :33 <A CHILD HAS DIED. Y/N GET IN HERE" she cried holding the stuffed animal."nepeta it's a prank it's not died it's not even real." You confronted her.she still cried.

Kanaya
(Your prank)
You mixed the white cloths with brown in the washer. She was upset but at the same time not surprised.(her prank)
She hung a spider in the closet."Kanaya I can tell it's fake" you shouted out to her. Sh face palmed.

Terezi
You changed all her chalk to crayon and they were all brown/orange. You laughed as she licked them and then got disgusted by them.(revenge)
She got her revenge by playing court and found you guilty and you needed *wink* punishment.

Vriska
(Your prank)
You cleaned up her eight balls and put them in a drawer in which needed a key. Which you had around your neck. But she didn't know this."y/n were are my 8 8alls" she asked. You laughed." I don't know" you replied. She eventually found them by throwing the drawer out the window.(revenge)
In return she broke your drawer in which the eight balls were in.(R.I.P drawer)

Equius
(Your prank)
Easy you let the towels be. You didn't clean them.(revenge)
Your house stunk and stuff cause of your prank.

Gamzee
(Your prank)
You hide the whole day.( revenge)
Your phone died in the proses.

Eridan
(Your prank)
You made a fake finger and attached it to your hand. You then cut it off. Which made him flip his shit."YOUR FINGER WWAS CUT OFF" he yelled."AH HA HA HA" you laughed."WWHY THEN HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT" he yelled. You then showed him your actual finger.
(Revenge)
For revenge he faked a suicide. You saw that the blood wasn't the same color as his saliva."When your done playing dead I brought you some bleach and tools to clean up the mess you made" you said while walking out.

Fef
(Your prank)
You pretended to drown. That didn't end well.(revenge)
She didn't talk to you for a hour.