They officially ask you out

Karkat
You were at his hive when and you were watching a rom com when it started to rain. You being scared of thunder cuddled into him. You didn't notice the candy red blush in his face." HEY Y/N UMM WOULD YOU BE MY MATESPRITE" he asked." Yes"

Tavrous
Tav was being tortured by vriska and it was frying you mad. So you being you stood in front of her while she was insulting him." Leave him alone""man Tav I did realize you have a m8spritre"
And with that she left." Thanks y/n umm by the way would you umm be my matesprite" you looked at him and nodded

Sollux
You were playing Xbox when you saw sollux log on. And with that you joined his death match. You played for hours but then you realized that he was slacking and was very quiet." Hey soul you ok your losing""ya it'th jutht that I like thith girl and I want to athk her out but I don't know how""well just say it to her""ok y/n will you be my matethprite""hell ya"

Equius
You were at work when EQ texts you.
EQ:D-->do you wanna do as your human terms call it "go on a date"

Y/n: really I would have thought that you would ask someone else

EQ:D--> is it a yes or no

Y/n:ya obvi

Gamzee
You and him were at Starbucks and he had faygo and pie while you had a vanilla frappe."hey lil mama how does a mother fucking frappe taste like""like creamer and heaven""can I all up and have some" and with that he kissed you and some of the frappe went into his mouth."thanks lil mama" you blushed"hey lil mama wanna all up and be my matesprite""y-yes"

Eridan
You and ED were at a different beach with other people there. Obviously you thought of it. When out of the blue(pun intended) a random guy comes up to you and flirts with you. ED,being ED, punched him in the jaw."no more flirting wwith my friend""well that happend""by the wway you wwanna be my matesprite""heck ya"