Meeting of the fam

Karkat
Your parents were chill with kk because  they were nonexistent.

Kankri was cool with you
His ancestor liked you because you bring out the best in KK.

Tavros
Your mom loved him,but you dad had other thoughts.

You never meet his dancester because Tav was trying to avoid him.
His ancestor seems nice,but needs to stop making inappropriate jokes.

Sollux
Your step dad loves him and his hacking skills, but your mom thought he was a douche bag at first but eventually warmed up to him.

Mituna thought you were radical
His ancestor was a little worried but you eventually got on his good side.

Equius
Your dad and mom thought he wasn't good for you but your dad admired his strength so at least on parent is squared away.

His dancester loved how you like ponies and a lot of other things that EQ likes
His ancestor thought you were weak and puny.

Gamgam
You never meet your actual fam so you had two adoption mom's in which case they loved you and who ever you love even though they wanted you to be lesbian like them but they still loved you and gamgam

Kurlos never really talked to you*cough cough* but he did teach you sign language.
His ancestor thought that you were a low blood. You proved him wrong when you made faygo cupcakes and told him your backstory.

Eridan
Your parents thought he was a snob. Which they weren't wrong but you never liked them so who cares of what they think.

His dancester flirted with you a lot in which it got to the point of Ed and Cro fighting for attention.
He never showed you his ancestor for multiple reasons