when you/he talkes in his/your sleep

Kk
You were doing laundry when you heard him talking."oh I didn't know you..." You then realized he was still sleeping."WHY... DID YOU... TRY TO TAKE MY... Y/N" he whispered. You then whispered in a deep voice"because she's super beautiful and loves me more""SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU MORE"you then laughed and continued the laundry.

Tavros
You were sleeping and having a lovley dream about you and prince caspian happily dating.
His pov
Y/n was sleeping and she looked pretty happy."no its fine you can kiss me all you want"she said.  I think I'll ask her about that later

Sollux
Sol was sleeping on the couch and he was... Well napping."hey I thought I told you to leave that off" he said with a little yellow dusting his checks. You then punched him and walked away.

Equius
Your sleeping dreaming about a school flooding with milk and you needed to find the key to unlock a cage that had a dimand baby panda and you were living with nick cage and a pig named flappy.
His pov
Y/n was sleeping on my work bench."we need to find the sorse before we can find the key to Bella's cage" she said."D-->who is Bella"

Gamzee
He was past out on the floor from his slim."why do I have to. I'm a pretty little princess"'why thou'

Eridan
He was sleeping on the bed."aww come on don't be shy noww" his nose was bleeding."GET UP YA MORON" You Then proseded to scold him