Werewolf AU

Karkat

Karkat is an Alpha

Karkat is an Alpha. You meet because he smelled you from a mile away and instantly knew you were his mate. For a joke you said he should wear a collar so you could know who we was and so you can bring him to a party while he's in wolf form. He took it as a request. So he did it. He bought one and wore it around everywhere. You love him and he protects you from everything.

Aradia

Aradia is an omega

Aradia is an omega. Which is why she split from her pack a while back. You both meet a while ago before she split from the pack. She meet you when you both were small kids/Pups. You had gotten lost in the woods and Aradia was there to save you. She walked with you to her pack and when she was about to get back some humans saw you. She instantly thought you needed protection and so she growled at them and stood in front of you. Sadly you were taken away from her because that human was your father. So she watched as you sadly wave good bye and tried to reach for her. Years later she ground you again. And know she isn't letting you go. You both got matching tattoos and so know you live happily together.

Tavros

Tav is a beta

Tav is a beta. Both of you meet when you almost got hit by a car. He in his regular form(not the wolf one) ran for you and crashed into you to the other side of the road. You then thanked him and offered him to some coffee/tea. He accepted and so you both got to know each other and boom your now mates. You made him a bracelet that has and so know he wears it no matter the form he is in.