Yandere moments

Karkat
You were hanging out with karkat when you needed to pee. The nearest bathroom to you was upstairs. So you walked up the stairs to the bathroom. In the bathroom there wasn't any towels to dry your hands so you opened the cabinets. There wasnt any towels but it was FULL OF YOUR STUFF. "That's were that pair of panties went" you stated. You shut the door and just and walked out. You just air dried your hands.

Tav
Tav was getting fond over by multiple girls. So you pulled out your s/s and chased them around till they left. He just sat there grinning like the cute little idiot he was.

Sollux
You were sitting in a chair at your house when Sollux came in all bloody. You just sat there starring. "why" you asked. He just shrugged and cuddled up to you.

Equius
You were getting robbed and Equius was up stairs. As soon as you screamed he ran down the stairs. He saw you getting a gun to your forehead. He picked up a knife in his pocket and threw it. Hitting the guy in the head. You would have been dead had it not been for him. "D--> Your safe now" he said while hugging you.

Gamzee
You were talking with a friend when Gamgam suddenly suffocated him."Welp I needed a new friend anyway," you stated while looking at their corpse. Gamzee just clung to you and dozed off.

Eridan
You and him just murder a lot of people. Whether you saw them as a threat or not.