Valentine's day date

Karkat
You and Kk went to the movies and saw fifty shades of grey darker. The whole time he was trying to make a move on you. Considering it was just you and him and a shit ton of old ladies it wasn't successful. You just ignored him most of the time, Until he tried to make out. Then you punched him and enjoyed the rest of the movie. He was very pouty afterwards but you kissed the place you punched him and he lightened up.

Tav
He set up candles outside in a shape of a heart and there was a red and white checkered blanket in the middle. He made you dress up nicely, He did as well. You then ate and chated night away and cuddled when you were done.

Sollux
He decided to be you butler for the day and dressed up for the occasion. You were excited by this offer and made an award and punishment system for him if he did the requests or not. He did do the requests, Most of them.

Equius
He just took you to a fancy Italian restaurant where he could get what he called "quality" food. He was very sweaty the whole time but you still had a nice time with him. He only broke two plates and bent a spoon, but that was a record for him. You gave him many praises for it and he became very flustered.

Gamzee
Gamzee didnt really understand Valentines day. His only source of information was from Karkat and Kanaya, and they had different views on it. Kanaya's take was very sweet and Karkats was more on the sexual side. He didnt know which one to go with so he went with both. When you came home that day you saw a fully naked Gamzee with a purple bowtie on and a gift in his hands. You were very confused and had conflicting messages from it sense he would flirt but also just be...well Gamzee.

Eridan
For him Valentines day was a competition between himself from the year before and other people around him. He thought he had to one up himself and others by making it way bigger then it had to be. You'd literally wake up with loads of presents and affection from ED. He made lunch and dinner plans as well as things to do for the entire day all planned out from that exact day. It was all planned from the moment you wake up till the moment you fall asleep.