PROLOGUE

Arbie,

I'm wondering why I met a lot of girls,
but it's you who catched my attention.
I'm trying hard to forget you but I can't think of the best prevention.

What was in you, what was that damn thing that made me fall?
You're such a pure, selfless, kind, and compassionate soul.

When I'm thinking of you it's painful to know, that you might not accept the love I want to show.

I love the way you laugh and I wished to see it again and again.
With your smile, you're like an angel who came down from heaven

How I wished, I can say this by your side. This love I feel inside I can no longer hide.

~Mr. A :) ♡

I lost half of myself wondering about the letter or I must say a 'Poem' ....' Whatever!' I didn't even manage to see where I was going after reading the poem coming from, again... 'That Mr. A!'

'Sino ba kasi Siya?' I was so curious about his existence that I tried searching for him... I even turn my head from side to side just to look for him! 'Pero pano? How can I find him where in fact, I don't even know his real name.'

Today is the 59'th day since I had received a letter from him and Alam ko na this will not be the last.

Hindi naman masamang magkaroon ng secret admirer...But, It irritates me so much! 'I don't like people who will like me, hate me or even love me secretly.' Why can't just approach me and tell it to my face?

I'm 'Arabella Madrigal, a.k.a Arbie' and just a simple girl. Hindi ako sing-talino ng iba but I can say that I still have a brain, 'not thinking'... or should I say that I just really often use my right brain. 'Good at arts, music.. they say.'

Well, Sabi ng nakararami, Sobrang gifted ko daw but ..'Yeah. I don't have the guts to show 'em because I don't like people will like me that much.' Hehehe. Joke lang.

I don't have a lot of friends, I do have but I don't consider all of them as special ones. 'Ang meron lang Ako ay si Mika', my best friend since then.

I like being alone. Aside from having Mika, my family and my studies are enough for me to think that I am a happy person.

Ayokong pahirapan ang sarili ko at maramdaman ang pinaka-mahirap na yugto ng Buhay because I know Hindi to magiging madali for me to undertake all.

'What I want is everything will be done simply because I know someday.. anytime, anywhere, I'll be out of this stressful world.'

'Okay, so much from that... andami ko nang Sasabe.'

Without thinking twice, I tear the letter and put it in a trashcan.

'Whoever he is, I DON'T CARE.'

'Charr! Kala mo naman English speaker!'

____________________

Thank you so much, readers. Hoping for your votes and comments!

May God bless you always.❤