"That's my boy, but you have to be patient with her," Dad advised me.

"I know, Dad. I will give her time as much as she wants. I will tolerate anything for her besides I won't force my love on her, but I will surely make her feel my love," I voiced out my thoughts with a smile.

"This is my Arjun. Refresh yourself and get ready fast. It's already 9:10 am Mahurat is at 9:30 am," Dad informed me.

"But Dad, what about her?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about that. We will take care," Dad uttered.

"Dad, you guys won't force her right, " I asked my query.

"Did I forced you Arjun?" Dad asked me and I shook my head.

"As I did with you, we will try to explain her by speaking with her," Dad stated his point.

"But she doesn't have a feeling for me, Dad. Then, how will you guys make her say yes?" I asked him.

"Yes, I know. But we know what to do, Arjun. And we won't force her that's for sure. Trust me. So, You don't have to feel about your would-be wife," Dad teased me and went off from there.

I am smiling like an idiot now because my Kamiya is going to be my wife.

What a life, man. If you would have told me this before one hour, I would have laughed at you.

But now I am the happiest man in the world. Kamiya might not be happy like me, but don't worry Kamiya I will treat you like a queen.

Beforehand, I said to marry that bitch for the sake of my parents, but now I am doing this for myself. Yes, for my love.

I started to refresh myself while thinking all this.

************************

Kamiya's Pov

Subsequently, I am sitting with my mom in another room. Mom stared at me keenly like observing my every move, then she started speaking.

"Why are looking disturbed from the past week, Kamiya?" Mom asked and I gasped at her question.

"Amma it's.... it's not like that.... " I stuttered.

Mom cuts me off by saying," I am your mother. I can read your face without your words, Kami,"

I got damn struck at her statement as I am staring at her like I have seen the ghost.

"I know Kami. I noticed your face last Saturday itself when you were starting the Arjun's topic yourself in the lunch. Thenceforth, I have started observing your face and came to the conclusion that the conflict about your feeling on Arjun. yet I can't able to do anything as the situation wasn't favorable to you. That's why I don't want you to realize your feeling.

Today when Anna asked us your hand for the marriage, I accepted immediately as I knew that this relationship is not a forced one for you. Moreover, we want to support them as they were the only ones who were there for us when we don't anyone," Mom told me calmly to make me understand the situation.

"What about him? Amma. He doesn't have any feeling for me and this marriage will be a forced one for him," I replied mom sadly.

"Do you love him?" Mom asked me.

I nodded and said," I love him so much Amma as I can't able see him in pain. I want to be with him when he is hurt. I want to stand beside him whenever he feels lonely. But I am scared of his rejection and hate. In addition, if I marry him now then he will mistake my feeling as sympathy or pity. I don't want that, Amma,"