Chapter 35 "Life is weird..."

\Selena's POV/

        I was in my dorm listening to music. Right now, I was listening to "Shut up and Dance with me" by Walk The Moon which happened to be one of Ross's favorite bands. How do I know that? Well, we did date for a while to remember that.

        Life is weird. I go from hating Ross to loving him to hating him to loving him to breaking up with him because of real world problems. I guess that's life. Life is weird and is a big, gigantic mess. You do things that you don't really want to do but you have to. I didn't want to break up with Ross because I was actually getting to love him more each and every day I'm with him.

        I hope when I graduate that Ross and I could possibly get back together and be happy. I don't know that for sure though because a lot can happen in four years. He could get ugly for all I know or meet another girl. He could fuck up his life and I wouldn't want to be with him anymore. Only god knows what happens to everyone.

        The craziest thing of all is that out of all the amazing people in the world, he was the one who caught my heart. I didn't even want to fall in love. I never did. But then he smiled and I totally blew it.

        I never thought I would fall in love with My Best Friend's Brother.