Chapter 20 "Memory & Relena"

\Riker's POV/ 

I started to wake up. I saw two people coming into sight who looked familiar. One short girl with long black hair and a boy with blonde hair and looked about my height. I can't remember anything... but, I suddenly saw their faces. Two names popped into my head, 

"Ross? Selena?"

They turned around and looked at me. Their jaws dropped and the girl, who I hoped to be Selena, ran to me and hugged me saying something, 

"Riker! You're alive!" she said smiling having her arms around my neck.  The guy, who I suspect to be Ross, smiled and his eyes were wide, "Riker! Thank god!" he yelled. 

"Riker? Is that my name?" I asked. I barely remember anything. I only said those two names because they looked like they match the people so I guess I was right knowing they didn't correct me. Ross nodded, "Yeah. It is...Do you not remember who we are? Or yourself?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, 

"All I know is my name is Riker by what you told me. Also, your name is Selena and your name is Ross," I explained myself. Ross's eyes went wide and yelled for two people who must be his mother and father. 

"MOM!! DAD!!" he yelled. Not only did two people run in but a few others. A girl with blonde hair, three guys with brown hair walked behind the girl. I was confused as heck. "Riker! You're awake!" the girl yelled and hugged me. Okay, what is with everyone and hugging me? I must be popular or something. 

"Who are you people? Why are you hugging me?" I asked. Selena sighed, "Riker doesn't remember anything.. Maybe he has some sort of memory loss!" she said. 

\Rydel's POV/ 

My brother has memory loss. 

I couldn't believe it. My brother doesn't remember anything and all because of that stupid shooting. We called in a doctor and he said he does have short term memory loss and what we could do to help him was to show him around and he'll, hopefully, catch on to it. Riker went into the bathroom to change into some clothes we brought him to the hospital, and we all got into the car on the way back home. 

As soon as we walked in, 

"This is where I live?" Riker asked. I nodded, "Sure is." We all sat in the living room and were free to him asking us any questons he might have. 

"Okay. So, you are my sister, Rydel," he said looking towards me. I nodded smiling. 

"You are Ross, Rocky, and Ryland..my brothers," he said. The boys nodded. He looked at Selena, 

"And your my... girlfriend?" he asked. Selena's eyes went wide and shook her head, "Oh noooo!" she said and we all laughed. "I'm just a family friend," she said and Riker nodded, "Oh okay." 

We kept answering his questions and he soon catched up on everything there is to know about our family and friends and who he is as a person. "Wow, I sound like a really good guy!" he said smiling as wide as he could flashing his kind Riker smile. Ross smirked, "Cause you are one!" and Rocky commented, "Most of the time.." 

Riker backed up towards me pointing towards Rocky whispering, "He seems mean. Can I trust him?" 

I rolled my eyes, "Yes. Sorta. Yeah!" I laughed. He smirked and went back to where he was. It was soon around dinner time and mom wanted Ross help her make dinner tonight. We take turns making dinner with mom. Yesterday, it was me and the day before was Rocky. So, while Ross was helping mom, Riker, Rocky, Selena and I sat in the living room watching tv. 

"Damn, that dude got his head chopped off!" Rocky yelled. Riker looked at me, "I like this family already. You guys watch cool shows!" he smiled. Riker got up and went to the kitchen for god knows what. 

\Ross's POV/

        I was chopping the strawberries for my mom because we were making some sort of yogurt that was homemade. Riker walked in, "Hey...Ross? Right?" he asked. I chuckled, "Yeah, that's me!" He smiled, "Cool." 

        "So, um..what's the story with Selena?" he asked. I shrugged, "She's nice. She is really close friend and I wouldn't be afriad of her because she is just that close. She is like part of the family," I explained. Riker nodded and looked into the living room and sighed, "She's really pretty." I raised my eyebrows at him, "Yeah. Very pretty," I agreed. Riker bit his lip, 

"I might wanna ask her out. Should I go for it?" he asked me. I dropped the knife on the counter in shock and I was about to yell at him but I kept my cool because he still has short term memory. If he wasn't in that stage, ohh, it'd be going different. 

{Ross's Mind of What He Wants To Do} 

I grabbed the knife and grabbed Riker by his shirt and brought him closer to me and pushed him against the wall, 

"YOU TOUCH HER, YOU DIE. SHE'S MINE. MINE. MINE. MINE. I DON'T GIVE A SH*T THAT YOU ARE MY BROTHER, I WILL KILL YOU AND BURY YOU IN THE BACKYARD! DO NOT FREAKING TOUCH HER. YOU PIECE OF..." 

{End of Ross's Mind of What He Wants To Do} 

I smiled, "Bro, you do what you think is right," I said lieing right through my teeth. Riker raised an eyebrow, "Really?" and I nodded, "If you think asking out your brother's girlfriend is right then okay," I said smirking. His eyes went wide, "Oh god. I am so sorry, Ross. I didn't know she was.." he said until I interrupted. 

        "Nah, it's cool. You didn't know," I said and kept chopping strawberries. Riker nodded and left the kitchen. I smirked but then, I saw him talking to Selena and I narrowed my eyebrows in curiosity. I looked at my mom, "Um..mom, I am gonna go to the bathroom." She nodded, "Oh it's okay Ross. You did enough, dinner will be done here soon. Go ahead and be with your sibs!" she said taking the knife from me. I nodded and left the kitchen and I casually walked behind Riker. All I heard was something like this, 

"Oh my god, really?" Selena would ask.

"Yeah. So, what do you say?" Riker asked back at her smiling nervously. She nodded, 

"Yes!" she said and hugged him. He hugged back chuckling. My jaw dropped. 

Is she cheating on me with my brother?