Chapter 24 "Hair & Fights"

\Rydel's POV/

It was about nine o clock in the morning and I was eating some breakfast.

I was waiting for Selena to wake up because I was planning on us having a girls day out. She woke up with a nasty bed head. "Hey chicka!" I yelled and she smirked, "Sup?" and grabbed some cereal. "We should go to the mall," I said and she shrugged, "Sure. It'll be nice to have a day to ourselves."

Ross came in and snuck a kiss onto her cheek, "Hey love!" he said and she sighed, "Hello!" He sat down next to her and we ate the rest of breakfast. "What time did you guys turn in last night?" I asked and Ross drank a bit of his orange juice, 

"Midnight. Like you said," he said smirking. "I was a good girl," Selena laughed and I patted her head, "Good!" I laughed and went into my room and changed into a white crop top with some jean shorts and some rocker boots. I applied some make up to my face so I don't look too horrible and brushed my hair putting it into a little bun.

Around noon, Selena got dressed into a black crop top and jean shorts so we matched a little bit. We hopped into my car, Chubs, and went to the mall. I parked and we went inside.

"Where should we go first?" she asked. My eyes went wide,

"I need to get my nails done so... let's go!" I said and she laughed and we went down to the nail salon. I got mine done with pink nail polish and the design of polka-dots. Sel's nails were blue with stars. We even got a massage and a pedicure. I paid the ladies my half and Selena got the other half. We then went to Forever21 and got some new clothes.

"Does this dress make my butt look too big?" I asked and she laughed,

"Girl, no," she said and I sighed in relief but we laughed it off. After we got done shopping, I had a really cool idea.

"We should dye your hair!" I yelled and her eyes went wide,

"I don't know about that.." she said.

"C'mon!" I said and we went to the hair salon and looked at all the different colors we could dye her hair. "I say we could go for a nice blue.." I said looking at a light blue swap. She was looking at red. "I think I want red.."

I held the red up to her hair and I nodded, "YES!" She smiled and requested it be done to the tips of her hair. Instead of waiting for hours for it to be done. I went around the mall looking at clothes and even went to Starbucks for some coffee. I saw Ellington there and I ran to him and hugged him,

"Hey dude, what's up?" I asked and he shrugged, "Just looking around. My mom's birthday is coming up." I smiled, "Oh yeah, tell her I said happy birthday when it's time!" He nodded and said he would. I decided it'd be time to check on Selena after about three hours. I went back and her hair was perfect! It looked too cute!

"Girl, that looks so fab!" I yelled out and she was looking in the mirror. "Wow, It really does look good."

It was light red and it went up to her cheek bones. It looks so pretty! She paid and we went to the food court,

"So, Did you see Ellington? I saw him walk by when I was in the salon," Selena said drinking some of her soda and I nodded, "Yeah." She giggled,

"You so like him." I furrowed my eyebrows, "No I don't. We're like brother and sister." She rolled her eyes, "Um.. sure." I got a little pissed because it was true, I did not like him as a boyfriend or anything. I hate when people make fun about me crushing on Ratliff or some crap like that. "I'm for real. I do not like him, you know that."

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say." she said. What is that supposed to mean? I decided to go back on her word, "Says the girl who said she could never fall in love with Ross." She gave me a glare, "Okay, that was a long time ago."