Chapter 27 "Basketball & Lovers"

Two weeks later... 2 days before leaving day.

        \Selena's POV/

        I was walking down the street with Rydel to the park where her brothers were. "Ross and Ryland said that maybe they would visit you at college maybe every weekend," Rydel said. I lifted my sunglasses up on my head and sighed, "Maybe." 

        We made it to the park and saw Ross, Ryland, Riker, Rocky and Ellington playing basketball. "Damn it, Rocky!" Riker yelled. "Alright, next point," Rocky said and took the ball and dribbled down the court making a basket. Rydel and I sat on the bench next to the court and watched them and Ross and his team won. "I bet we could take you," Rydel smirked.

        "You wanna bet?" Ross asked raising an eyebrow and spinning a ball on his index finger. "Yes I do," she said and sighed, "How about... if we win, you have to do whatever we say for the rest of the week!" she said knowing it was Wednesday. "Deal," Ross said. "Teams?" Rocky asked. "How about we pick teams? Ross and I will pick captains!" Rydel shouted running over to the basketball hoop and Ross following behind her.

        "Okay, ladies first!" Ross said.

        "Hm, of course I want Selena!" Rydel shouted and I ran over to her side.

        "God Rydel... take her away from me," Ross smirked and looked around, "Ryland."
This went on until everyone was on a team and by the end it was,

        Team 1        
        Rydel               
        Selena
        Riker
        Rocky

        Team 2

Ross
        Ryland
        Ellington

        The game started started and the first point was won by Ross. "Ross, don't get cocky just yet!" Rydel said and Ross smirked. "Selena, you got Ross. I got Ellington and Rocky handle Ryland. Riker can make the shot!" Rydel shouted sounding like a coach. I went over in front of Ross and he smirked, "Ready to lose?" I shook my head, "Not in this life."

        Ryland passed the ball to Ross and I gaurded and he bounced the ball over to Ellington which turned around and shot the ball. It was a miss. "RATLIFF!" Ross yelled and Ellington laughed, "SORRY!"

        "Alright, let's go again," Ross exclaimed. 

        The game went on and on and eventually, Rydel and I did win the game by two points. "You can start by doing my chores," Rydel laughed and Ross groaned, "Fine. A deal was a deal!"

        We all went back home and dinner was going to be done in about 20 minutes so we all hung out in the living room. I walked into the living room and Ross sighed, "Come here babe."

        Rydel made a look at him, "Okay. Let's remember I'm still here and so is everyone!" Ross rolled his head back, "And?" She shook her head and smiled slightly and went back on her phone. Ross pulled me into his lap and had an arm around my waist. I pulled my phone out and checked my twitter and such. I went on Ross's twitter and checked his tweets.

        "Went to the park today! Played basketball w/ some cool people. @Selena_R5 @rydelR5 "

        The last part of the account names was due to the fact that all the lynch children started with the letter R and their were 5 of them. So, they get called "R5" all the time. I put it on my twitter because they included me in the family so much they said, "HEY! PUT R5 IN YOUR TWITTER NAME!"

        I smirked at Ross, "Cool people," I said and he looked over at it and nodded, "Well, I have to show some good sportsmanship!" I nodded, "mmhhm," and I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. "PDA!" Riker shouted. Suddenly we heard Stormie storm in the room,       

        "Did I just hear someone say PDA?" she asked smiling and chuckling looking over at Ross and I. Ross shook his head, "Nope. Not at all!" I hid my face into Ross's tee shirt and was too giggly to progress. Ross looked at me and whispered, "Hey Sel.." I looked up and he played with a piece of my hair,

        "Can you come with me for a second?"

        I nodded and left with him to his and Ryland's room. He shut the door,
        "Okay. So, I know you're going to college and you and I have been together for about two months. I'm thinking maybe we could have one huge romantic night to ourselves!" he said biting on his lower lip and his hands folded. I nodded, "Um... sure! That sounds great! When?" He shrugged, "Well, we only have maybe one or two days to have you around so maybe, tomorrow night?" I nodded, "Sounds great."

        The next night...

        I was dressed in a yellow dress knee length and one inch heels.

        We moved back into our old house and everything looked great like the break in never even happened! I heard the doorbell ring and I knew who it was. I answered,

        "Wow..." The handsome blonde said standing at my door. "Selena, you look...wow!" I giggled, "You look quite great yourself," I said taking his held out arm and locking arms with him. We walked out of my driveway and down the road to his house. I bet it was probably around seven o' clock. "My mom and dad left with my siblings out to eat and I said I had a date with you so we are pretty much alone to ourselves tonight."

        Alone.

        That made me nervous. "Rydel had me out all day because she wanted to set something up at the house!" he smirked. I bit my lip and kept walking with him. We walked into the house and saw a dining table with candles on it and a note on it as well.

        "Enjoy! - Rydel xo "

        I smiled slightly to myself knowing my best friend will always be my best friend. Ross looked at it and smiled, "That girl..." he muttered and sat down and I sat across from him. I found another note hidden in the flowers that were inbetween the candles,

        " Enjoy your meal ! I cooked it for you two and don't have too much fun! haha - mama Lynch xo"

        I shrugged and looked down at my plate seeing spahetti and bread. Aww Stormie! "Your mom is the best," I said and took a bite of my bread. He nodded, "You gotta love her."

        We ate our meal and Ross went to the tv and turned it on, "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I nodded, "Sure." He popped in a movie and it was 'Romeo and Juliet 1968', Ross's favorite movie.
        He invited me to sit with him and I did and he put an arm around me and so, I'd cuddle into his chest. It was dark in the room and the only light we had was from the candles and television. 

        "I don't want you to leave..." Ross said as he held me closer than ever. 

        "Me neither." I said as I looked up at him and he looked down at me. 

        Next thing I know our lips met and it was so passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept his lips connected to mine. I felt an arm around my waist and his other arm went to the remote and turned the tv...off.