Chapter 18 "Lock in & Robbers"

\Ross's POV/ 

I woke up hearing the rain crash on our rooftop and I groaned, "UGHH!!" I really wanted to go outside today and go to the park and just go out but..I guess not today. I put on some sweat pants and a tee shirt. I walked out and saw everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast. I sighed and grabbed some cereal to eat. I'd rub my eyes and adjust to the bright lights. 

"Sleep well?" Riker asked standing next to Rydel. I shrugged, "It was okay." When I took a bite of some of my cereal, I asked, "Is Selena still asleep?" and Rydel gulped down some orange juice. "She's taking a shower." I sighed and then finished eating, going into the living room and finding Ryland and Rocky watching a movie. 

"It's raining, Ross!" Rocky said. I nodded, "Yeah, I know." 

I sat with Rocky and Ryland until I saw Selena come out with Rydel and she was wearing some muscle tee shirt and shorts along with her holding a towel drying off her wet hair. "Hey guys," she said. "Hey Sel," Ryland said. I saw my mom and Selena's mom walk in, 

"Guys, we're going to go to the store for groceries and Nicole also got some insurance money for her tv so we got to get a new tv for her," my mom said. "But it's raining," Rydel said. My mom sighed and rolled her eyes, "It'll be fine. We'll be back," she said and kissed my sister's head. They left and we had the house to ourselves.

"We should throw a party or something," Riker smirked but then laughed, "Just kidding." 

"Ah damn, I thought we were!" Rocky laughed. Selena went out of the room and came back with no towel and her phone. She smiled, "Well, I texted Ellington. He'll be here soon!" 

"Oh thanks," Riker said. A few minutes later, Ratliff, also known as Ellington, walked in. "Hey guys!" he said wearing a jacket and a umbrella in his hand tossing it to the side. "Hey Ratliff!" Rydel said smiling. I smirked seeing Rocky give a thumbs up towards Rydel and Ellington..in other words..Rydellington. 

"Let's play a game!" Ryland yelled. Rydel's eyes went wide and she shouted, "TRUTH OR DARE!" Selena smiled, "That's a great idea! Okay. who's first?" I raised my hand and mumbled, "I'll go."

"Riker, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," he said smirking. I raised an eyebrow and then chuckled, "Alright. I dare you to go out in the rain with only underwear on!" Riker's eyes went wide and shook his head, "Oh hell no, It'll be so cold!" I smiled, "You got to do it!"

A few minutes later, we were outside watching Riker in the rain wearing nothing but his underwear. Rydel and Selena were laughing so hard that they looked like their stomach would be hurting. "OKAY! I WANNA COME IN NOW!" Riker yelled. "FINE! COME ON!" I yelled back and he ran in grabbing a towel drying off. I started laughing over how ridiculous he looked. 

"Okay. next thing.. how about..Selena!" Riker said. 

"I pick Truth!" she said. 

"Oh, you are no fun. But, anyways, hm... Which one of us guys is the hottest?" Riker asked. 

"Oh god. Um.." she mumbled. I smirked and started flexing my muscles. "Ross, no cheating!" Ryland said and I rolled my eyes. She laughed, "I'll say Ellington!" 

Ratliff jumped up and yelled, "OH YEAH! Take it lynch boyss!!" I looked at Selena and she looked at me. We stared at each other for about ten seconds and it seemed like we had a conversation in our heads. It was so...amazing in a way. 

Rocky smirked, "Ross, Truth or Dare?" 

"Dare!" I yelled. 

"I dare you to kiss Selena," he said. My eyes went wide and I gulped. "Um.." I said not knowing how to respond. 

"Come on, it's just a little kiss. It could even be a peck," Rocky said trying not to laugh. Selena looked at me, 

"I don't know. I mean, we're just starting to be friends and.." but Rydel interrupted, 

"Sel, it's a little kiss. No big deal," she said. 

I shrugged and sighed, "Okay." She looked at me raising her eyebrows and I saw she was unsure of herself. She sighed eventually and agreed to it. I leaned in slowly and she did too. Our lips were about to meet until... we heard a loud bang on the door! We quickly pulled away before anything happened and everyone's eyes were wide and alert. 

We heard another bang and we all knew what was happening. 

Riker whispered, "Come on.." and left through the hallway. We followed him and we went into him and Rocky's room. 

"Uh, what was that?" Rydel asked with a squeak in her voice. 

"Think it was the robber? a break in?" Ryland asked. Riker's eyes were wide and his chest was going up and down as if he was breathing heavily. His heart beating out of his chest. He was leaning against the door and Selena was also breathing heavy. 

"I'll be right back," Riker said. I shook my head, "No, don't go! You could get killed!" Riker grabbed me by my shoulders, "I have to. I'm the oldest and I have to take care of you guys in bad times," he said. He sighed and looked at Rydel, "Rydel, I'm.." 

But before he could get anything else out, Rydel ran to him and wrapped her arms around his waist squeezing him tight looking like tears were forming in her eyes. He hugged her back, 

"Riker, please don't. I don't want you to die," she said. Riker looked as if he'd cry but held it in and sighed, "Delly, I have to. Okay, even if something happens to me, I want you all to know..even Sel and Ratliff that I love you guys." 

Rydel shook her head, "I love you too Riker. But, please.." she begged. Riker looked at Ratliff, "Ratliff." 

Ratliff knew exactly what he needed and took Rydel by her waist and pulled her away from him. Rydel cried out for Riker, "No! Riker! No!" she yelled. Riker looked at everyone in the room, "Make sure she's okay." We nodded and I whispered, "Love you bro." He nodded and left the room. "Rydel, he has to go! We will all die if he doesn't!" Ratliff yelled. Rydel stopped trying to get away from Ellington's grip and another tear fell, 

"But..he's my best friend.." she muttered and she fell down on her knees and Ratliff got down with her and hugged her tight and patted her back and shoulder, he would whisper things to her and she kept holding onto Ratliff. Selena looked as if she'd cry and I went to her and hugged her tight. She hugged back and hid her face in my chest. I whispered while stroking her hair, 

"It'll be okay, baby. I promise," I said and kissed her head. I looked up and saw Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky and Ryland looking at us in shock. 

"Are you guys dating?!" 

My Best Friend's Brother / Ross Lynch Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara