Though, he is the same boy from weeks ago, Five's expression is now more machine than man. Everything was a blur—a blur that swirled out of existence and suspended into the air. I closed my eyes momentarily and surrendered myself to the Supreme Leader as I began to face him; Five and I side by side, though, a million galaxies apart.

I fought for the good memories, the reasons to be kind. I fought to keep myself empathic even as every terrible thing I had feared suddenly came true—Snoke had Five in the palm of his hand, and was willing to crush him within his grip if it meant torturing me for what I hadn't yet done.

Snoke understood the shock that registered on my face before I could hide it and a small smile played on his lips. He had me bound to his threat, my hands and feet tied with no possible way to free myself unless I do as he wishes... have Kylo Ren's child.

The Supreme Leader was utterly evil, ruthless... and slowly he was twisting Five into his perfect, little toy soldier, adding him to his loyal collection upon his mantle, right beside Kylo Ren.

The two of them continue to talk, but I can't hear any of it beyond my screaming thoughts. General Hux watches me from behind Snoke's shoulder, a satisfied grin upon his sly features at my loss.

Once I was made up of only glass, perfect to the eye and fragile underneath; but when I had been brought upon Finalizer, Kylo had let dust mark my surface, building me stronger and showing me the real world beyond Project Destiny, though some part always stayed vulnerable because I held onto the hope that Five would be by my side once again, to help me through this difficult life—but now, he only betrays my affections and leaves my heart in a shattered disarray of pieces.

I feel as if it will be impossible for me to put myself back together. And yet, when I look into Snoke's gleaming eyes, I know that I have to collect all my pieces and carry on, for I will not let him win and ruin me at the same time.

I click back into reality when Snoke bids Five a farewell, Five bowing to his Supreme Leader and not giving me a second glance before leaving through those thick, closed doors. Only now, when his back is facing me, do I realise the black metallic weapon that hung from his belt.

I turn once more to Snoke, eyes full of betrayal and willingness to fight.

"So..." He leans in on his throne again with a smirk, his thumbs brushing with his index fingers as if he was rubbing his hands together in taunt, "Are we on the same page now?"

It is terrifying to see the eyes of a snake glaring from a human head, devoid of morals. Snoke seemed to only ever smile when making a move on chaos, his emotions otherwise cold throughout. That man didn't need to be afraid to kill and had never feared for his own life. Causing pain was his addiction and he could sense my heartbreak within.

I will the tears to not spill from their sockets, "Are you talking about the page where you threatened to kill Five unless I don't become with child?" My blood begins to boil, "You're evil."

"Threatened?" Snoke laughs with a low growl of a chuckle that should only come from a beast. He glances over to Hux who attempts to suppress a smile.

"I vow to kill that boy, if you do not complete your only purpose. You call me evil... I only think of myself as the vein to your destiny. Do you understand?"

I was too sad to cry out or wail—too weak, as I just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of my loss swept over me finally, "I do, but I am only doing this for Five... never for the First Order nor you. Even if you have already killed the Five I once knew and replaced him with a stranger... I will not let you take him away from me again."