epilogue

Alicia pov

Its been 10 years since the war we won on blood moon.

Both packs wanted to be one after about a year. We are now the midnight pack. To honor my original pack.

The pack is doing very well and everybody gets along great.

The council decided that since we accepted most of the members from blood moon in both our packs at the time that we could have their lands split between us.

So now we are the biggest pack in the world. And we are also the strongest. 

It wasn't easy in the beginning but we made it work. Now everything is going perfect. I thank the moongoddes for that. She gave me a wonderful mate and kids.

'Mommy can you make me pancakes.'

My son Justin brought me out of my day dream.

'Only if you go get your twin sister and older brother.'

Scott is the older brother he is now nine. My twins justin and Elena are 5. And I have one bun in the oven. I don't know yet what the gender will be, but I am hoping its a girl.

'Uncle Xander is here.' Xander yelled.

'Hey do you also want some pancakes?' I asked him.

'Ow yes plz. Derik should be here any minute with Kelsy.' He said.

Kelsy was coming home from a vacation today and Derik went to pick her up from the airport.

Like I said everything is perfect now. Definitely with kelsy home.

She also found her mate and she has 3 boys running around. That's why she sometimes takes a weekend for herself.

Bit she loves her kids and her mate with her whole heart.

She sometimes needs a weekend alone. But I know that she always misses her boys.

Amanda and Dylan are also doing great. They have a pair of twins and Amanda is very pregnant with a second pair.

Even Nathaniel and Xander found their mates.

Debra is the mate of Xander. They only met 2 years ago. They do want kids but they don't have any yet.

And Chloe is mated to Nathaniel. They just met about a month ago so they also don't have any children yet.