chapter 13

Alicia pov

'Since I have to get ready here. Are there clothes I can borrow and a shower I can use?' I asked.

'You can use the one in my room. I will make sure you have clothes to wear.' My mate answered.

'I would prefer a hoodie with a pair of leggings.' I said sweetly.

'Just be happy with what you get.' Xander said. He still looked very mad.

Maybe I went too far with giving him the impression I killed his sister. Like I would actually hurt her.

'You can always asks your parents if you don't believe my story.' I said to Xander.

'No, they died in a fire.' He said.

I was lost for words and I knew everyone in the room could see it. I quickly put on a black face and replied.

'Guess you have to believe me on my word. Now Derik can you take me to your room?'

'Yeah follow me.' He said.

Once I was in his bedroom he spoke again. 'I will put clothes on the bed. When you are done stay in this room. I will knock before I enter.'

'Okay' I said more to myself.

When I stood under the shower I mindlinked Kelsy.

'I will see you at dinner.'

'What I thought you were captured.'

'I am but I said everyone would get worried if I didn't show up. So can you tell mom I have a plus one. They don't thrust me that much.' I laughed in the mindlink.

'You can be so crazy at times' I heard her laugh in return.

'They will let me go once they are sure I am not a treat to their pack.'

'I thought you were careful with the pack.' Kelsy said surprised.

'My careful means nobody get permanently injured or has to stay more then 2 days in the hospital. I don't know their definition but it isn't 3 people in the hospital.' I laugh.

'And that surprises you?' she laughs.

'You know just as good as I do that normally people would have been killed.' I said seriously.

'Mom knows and she is fine with the plus one.' Kelsy told me.

'Anyway time to get ready. I will see you tonight.' And with that I end the mindlink.

After the shower I dried myself off and put the towel around myself. To go in to the bedroom and I found a pair of clothes nicely folded on the bed.

He did actually give me a pair of leggings, a shirt, a hoody and underwear.

I do have an amazing mate. I am being a complete and total bitch and he still cares.

With that thought I went to the bathroom with the clothes to get ready.

When I was done I was sitting on the bed of my mate waiting. Then a little girl entered the room.

'Hello I am felicia. Are you the mate of my brother Derik.' The girl spoke.

'Yes I am does he know you're in here?' I ask her.

'No but they didn't notice me going by because they were fighting.' She said

'Who was fighting?' I asked her

'My brother with Xander and Dylan. They want you in the cells.' She said in a matter of fact tone.

'Ow' i said feeling guilty. 'I promise you that when I am done with my plan I will make sure they stop fighting.' I told Felicia.

If this is Felicia then he might have waited for me. I thought to myself. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the knock on the door. Or that the little girl opened the door.

'Felicia what are you doing here.' A loud voice yelled. I jumped up in surprise at the loudness.

'I wanted to see your mate.' she said.

'I told you that you couldn't see her. Now go back to the playroom.' He said.

I waited until she left the room before i spoke.

'Don't be mad at her. She was just curious.' I said quietly.

'I don't thrust you with her.' He said coldly.

'I understand.' I said even quieter. 'Can I ask you a question that has been bugging me since I met you?' I added.

'If I can ask questions in return.' He said.

'Did you wait for me?' I asked him.

'Yes. Why did you kill kelsy jones and Amanda Greenwood?' He asked in return.

'You waited.' I said a bit too happy.

'Yes now my question.' He said.

'Just so you know I also waited. And I didn't. I replied.

'Why would you wait and what do you mean you didn't?' He said surprised.

'I can't explain now but I am a virgin. And I choose my words carefully so I didn't lie. I never said I killed them. I said.

'Why make us think you did?' He asked surprised.

'It's better for now that they hate me. My revenge is quite dangerous and I didn't want anyone to want to help me.' I explained. 'So please don't tell them that they both are alive. I was going to explain after my revenge was done.' I finished.

'How you mean explain everything?' He asked.

'There are a lot of lies in what you know about me.' I said quietly.

'So the story of Kelsy was a lie?' He asked.

'No. That was the truth. You can ask it yourself. She now goes by the last  name brown.' I said.

'She is your sister?' He yelled at me.

'We were going to tell him. But she knows how important this revenge is for me.' I said guilty.

'Does she knows about him.' He asked.

'Yes I told her I met her brother. She understood it was to dangerous to have him close.' I said.

'Do you know how worried he is about her? He still thinks of her every day.'

'We honestly thought it was safer this way. Oh god I still have to tell her her parents died.' I said.

'Think about it on the way to your parents.'