chapter 7

Alicia pov

Eva found her mate. I am so happy for her. And I am already thinking if I can make an excuse for her to go to him.

But first I have to make sure Kelsy is okay. Its still her little brother. 'Hey sis guess what.' 'What did you hear this time.' 'I heard that Xander found his mate.' 'What my little brother Xander?' 'Yes what other Xander do I know?' 'I hope she is nice.' 'Its Eva.' 'Eva as in one of the first of our pack Eva.'

'Yesssss' 'that's amazing' 'you are okay with it right? He still is your little brother.' 'We both know you see him as a brother as well even though he would be a big brother.'

'You know he is the closest I have to a brother and the way you keep talking about him.'

'Just tell Eva that I am happy for her'

And luke that we spend the rest of the time talking about Eva and Xander. And I knew that by tonight everyone in my pack would know.

I knew Eva didn't mind everyone in the pack was always very nice to each other. Everybody knows that everybody had a thug life.

But now I had to focus on English literature. And when I entered the class all I could think about was Derik.

The teacher said we had to do an project that would require time at home. So now we had time to discuss the place and time. If we still had time after that we could brainstorm.

'You know we all live together so its probably easiest if you come to us.' Said Xander. 'Oh like student housing' I said happily. And we talked a bit more about their 'student house'. U knew damn well it was a pack house but since in bigger packs only teenager live in the pack house. I knew that that would be a good explanation.

And I don't want to know what the guys alone would come up with. After that we talked about the house for a while I got a good idea. 'Do you guys think it would be okay for Eva to take me. I kind of crashed my car a couple of weeks back and now nobody lets me drive their car.'

'If she wants she can stay at the house while we do our project.' Derik said. I saw Xander's eyes lit up at the mention of his mate.

'I am sure she wouldn't mind that.'I said smiling.

With the 6 of us, I was texting Eva we agreed that we would meet tonight at 6. Then we still had time to work on our other homework. And time enough to get some work done on the project.

After school I went to my office. I still had my alpha duties I had to follow. And I needed updates from my spies to see if the kidnap victims are treated right.

So far my reports are good. Everything in my pack is also going the way its supposed to go.

My business is making more money then I expected. So I might start building the pool early. I know my pack members would love to have a pool. And since we are now going to stay at one place I can make that happen.

'Kelsy can you come to my office for a minute' I mindlink my sister. After 3 minutes I hear a knock on my door.

Hey sis you wanted to talk to me? Yes do you have any news on the rogue group from yesterday from different packs. Actually yes, some people seem worried that you are going to start attacking packs now. Because this one was so close to a border. While others think that because you let the prisoners free that you won't come into a pack.

And what does crescent moon think? They seem to want to figure out your motivation. But they did increase their patrol.

And do we have have any one in the holding building that can enter the pack. I ask my sister. Yes this girl Amanda she was rejected by her mate. She doesn't want to tell us his name because she doesn't want us to treat him any different. Apparently there is a big change that we will see him.

I would prefer if she told us, but its fine. Tonight is a full moon so when I get back from my project we can do the ritual.

Do you want me to bring her here for a bit to see if she is okay with everything.

Yes thank you sis.

10 minutes later there was a knock on my door. Come in I reply.

Hi I am amanda, Kelsy said you wanted to see me.

Yes amanda I would like to know if you're ready to join my pack tonight.

I would love to join your pack . She said happily.

You know what the consequences are from the ritual?

My mate will think I died.

Yes but the mate bond isn't broken. The bond will be like before you first met him. If you see him again your wolf will react the same way then when you first saw him.

So it will still be possible to have a true mate bond? She asked.

I saw hope shinning in her eyes. Yes, it will be a fresh start. But remember his wolf will think you died. But because he will still feel a connection he won't go suicidal.

That is better then I thought it would be . I could see in her eyes that she was being honest and that she would have joined my pack even if it meant losing her mate.

I would never want to do something irreversible to let someone enter my pack. I will help you find a room in the pack house. And tomorrow you will be an official member of the new moon pack. I hope you will make lots of friends.

I think that won't be a problem she replied smiling.