chapter 15

Derik pov

We are on our way home from the visit with her parents. Alicia hasn't said a single word since she shifted back into her human.

'Do you want to listen to music?' I ask her to lighten her mood.

'Sure' was all she said.

'What am I supposed to tell the boys?'

'Nothing it's better that they hate me. What reminds me, you have to put me in a cell tonight.'

'What why?'

'Everybody should think we fought a lot.'

'And why is that?'

'Nobody can know you are willing to work with the blood hunter.'

The rest of the car ride was silent. It gave me time to think over a few things.

Should I tell the boys Kelsy and Amanda are still alive?

Or should I wait until Alicia wants to explain it all?

Should I worry the boys are going to hurt Alicia if they don't know what I know?

What did actually happen with all the rogues?

If she didn't kill them all.

So many questions and a mate that doesn't want to answer any of them.

When we arrive at the pack house I put her in a cell like she asked.

Now I need to find the boys and figure this all out.

It seems the best solution, in my eyes, is to tell them everything I know and hope that they want to help me.

Moongoddes are you with me on this one I really need you. I make my silent prayer.

I walk into my office and see that everyone is there already.

'What where is your mate. You know the one you forgave for killing my sister?' Xander spat.

'In a cell' I replied.

'Why?' He asked surprised.

'She didn't want to cause anymore problems between us. And she prefers it if we all hate her. Me included ' I state.

'Did you find out why she killed Amanda and Kelsy?' Nathaniel asked.

'No, but I found out she didn't killed them.'

'Why make us believe she did?'

'Like I said she prefers it if we all hate her.'

'Why?' They kept asking their questions one by one.

'It's her way to protect us.'

'Was she ever going to tells us?'

'Yes after her mission.'

'What if she died during it?'

I gave Xander a very angry look for that suggestion.

'Your sister would have come to us and would have explained it all.'

'My sister?' he said surprised.

'Kelsy Jones or now Kelsy Brown.' I say.

'Her sister?' They all say surprised.

'That one.' I state.

'Anything about Amanda?' Dylan asks hopefully.

'Except that I have to believe her and kelsy on their word that she is still alive? Nope.'

'Ow' dylan says a bit defeated.

'But it made me wonder. If Amanda is alive without that Alicia knew she was your mate, she might not have killed all the rogues we thought. But she won't say anything about it before her mission is over.' I explain.

'Any idea what that mission might be?' Xander asks.

'No, well yes, kinda? All I know is that she wants to destroy blood moon pack.'

'How is she planning on doing that?' Xander asks again.

'She want to break into their pack house to find some kind of evidence. I have no idea what kind but she wants to give that evidence to all the alpha's and to the council.'

'If the council is brought into this it must be something very wrong they did.' Nathaniel says but more to himself.

'The weirdest thing is she can shift.' I say.

'But she smells human.' Dylan says surprised.

'I know. But she got angry at me when I said it was too dangerous for her to go to blood moon alone. Because she is just a human. And then there stood a black wolf in her place.' I explained.

'Your mate has some big secrets.' Nathaniel says shaking his head.

'And I want to know them all.' I say.

'Are her parents wolves or humans?' Xander asks.

'They smell human.' I reply.

'Why do you tell all of this to us?' Xander asks.

'I want to help her. And I hope you guys want to help me.'

'Its a suicide mission if she goes alone. But how can we help her. And in which way will she allow us to help?' Nathaniel asks.

'I have no clue.' I say defeated.

'Maybe she will find it okay if we make a distraction. That way it will be easier for her to sneak in and do what she wants to do.' Dylan suggests.

'If she thinks it won't bring any harm to the pack.' I say.

'What do you mean?' Dylan asks.

'The whole 'hate her' thing is so if anything goes wrong. We won't suffer.' I explain.

'Maybe she already has help. Her sister is a beta.' Nathaniel wonders.

'My sister.' Xander says.

'Yeah Kelsy.' Nathaniel corrects.

'I don't think they could convince a whole pack. They don't even accept our help.' I state.

'We could always ask her a bit more.' Dylan suggest.

'No she can't know I told you all of this. She specifically told me not to tell you anything. Because it's safer if you guys hate her.'

'We still have to do something. She still is our future luna if she likes it or not.' Xander tells us.

'Yes but what can we do if she is spellbound on keeping is out?' Nathaniel asks.

'We do what we told her already. She isn't considered a treat to our pack, so we let her go.' Dylan says.

'But how can we help her that way?' I ask.

'I am not sure yet but maybe Kelsy is willing to help us with that. I am sure she doesn't want any harm to come to Alicia.' Xander says.

I think about it for a minute. We will have to trust Kelsy to help us.

'That might be our best option. And then you get to meet your sister again.'