chapter 3

Alicia pov

Working with my mate went les bad then I expected. But it also made me realise that he is an alpha. That might cause a bit of trouble with my plans though.

Alpha's are very possessive so he wont give me that much time to get my revenge on blood moon.

My sister has to know this, but I can't mindlink her that would blow my cover of human. I guess it will have to wait until tonight.

Derik, my mate tried very hard to make a good first impression on me. Too bad he already blew it. You have to give him a fair chance he didn't know you then. My wolf said. I knew she was right but it still hurt to know he didn't wait.

By the end of the class I was friends with Derik and his friends.

I didn't have other classes with Derik but the twins Nathaniel and Dylan were in my  2 other classes.

So I talked quite a lot with them during this classes. At one point they asked about Kelsy and why we looked so different. ' well that's easy we are half sisters, we have different moms but the same dad. When she turned 16 she came to live with us.' I said knowing the story we always told.

'How come she came to live with you guys?' Dylan asked 'well her mother died of cancer, and she didn't had any other family members.' I said and I talked a bit more about how we are best friends now.

After school I went home with Kelsy. Kelsy I asked 'yeah' she replied. 'Your brothers name was Xander right' I asked. All of a sudden I had her full attention 'yes' she said 'Can I see the photo again' I asked. She look at me for a second and then back to the road. 'At home' she replied.

When we arrived home we went to her room. And she took an old photo of an 9 year old boy. I looked at it but I wasn't sure. 'We can look him up on facebook' I said. So we did.

I am a 100% sure its him I said. Kelsy looked at me confused. 'He is the beta of the crescent moon pack.' She looked happy that her brother did well. 'Was that what was on your mind at lunch she asked. I shook my head. I found my mate I said.

She looked at me and said,' I know we first want to do our revenge. So play human for a while,then when blood moon is handled we can tell your mate and my brother.' I laughed at her then I saw her expression go to pleading.

'What's wrong?' I asked 'please tell me it isn't my brother, he never did anything bad to me but still' she looked at me pleading.

'Don't worry it's not your brother. It's the alpha.' I said. 'He is going to have a bad time waiting.' She said 'I know' I replied.

After our little talk we decided to watch a movie.

After the movie I still had the conversation I overheard about Felicia on my mind.

'Hey sis how would you react when you find out your mate didn't wait for you?' I asked. 'Why do you think he didn't wait?' She asked.

'He came in the class late, and one of his friends asked if felicia was extra clingy today and if that was the reason he was late.' I said in a sad tone.

'Sissy you don't know what they mean they can mean something else right?' She asked. 'What did he reply' she asked. 'He said no his dad needed to talk to him about our pack. That he can't cause a war between our packs.'

'We can find out more about it later.' She said. 'Would you wanna do something for me though?' She asked. 'Sure tell me what.' I replied.

'You have class with my brother can you find out if he would hate me if I show up out of nowhere.' She looked terrified at the thought of her brother hating her.

'Ofcourse he won't hate you, you are amazing.' I said laughing to her. She smiled back at me. 'But yeah I will see if I can find something' I said while giving her a hug.