He arched down , as I stared at his back as he kissed my neck with his warm lips , as his tongue softly circled in my neck as I softly moaned . I wrapped my legs around his back as his hand grabbed my thigh . He pulled my shirt over his head . As I just letting him dominate me , and I was enjoying every minute of it .

He kissed my chest , softly as he took one of the girls into his hand , as he sucked softly as hips pushed up as I just wanted more for him but he was going slow . I was getting impatient," Baby please ." I begged softly , as he smirked and looked up at me as his tongue softly circled as he stared up at me as he was so nasty .

I love it here

He ignored me as he pulled my bra back up , as he kissed my stomach in different places as my shorts were ready to get pulled down . I went to go pulled down my shorts but he pulled my hand away ,"you listen to me ." He said under his breath , as he grabbed my legs and kissed the inner thigh , as I pushed my thigh up .

Please show her attention sir !

He kept kissing and nibbling on my thigh , that I'm sure I was about to be like the ocean on this couch in a minutes . He finally pulled down my shorts and he licked his lips ,"no panties , little nasty ." He came back up and kissed me , as I smirked in the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smile , then felt his warm hands going down as I shivered under his touch . He rubbed in a circle motion .

I brought his hand back up as I sucked his hands a little  , as he smiled and went back down and rubbed a little faster as I moaned ,"fuck ." I said as he kept smiling as he slowed down and my hips bucked against his fingers .

"Put it in please ." I begged as he shook his heads ,"ssh " he said as I was getting annoyed , I can't let him take control . I felt his fingers go over the entrance as I was happy and felt relieve .

"YALL ARE NASTY !" Lela yelled , as I jumped up and grabbed my shorts , as Dave was smiling and I moved his hands away and I placed my shorts on and my checks burned . I didn't even notice Mila standing there with her mouth open .

"Girl ." Mila said as I stood up and Dave stood there with a smirk on his face like this was funny , I shoved Dave out my way as his face went straight and I walked passed everyone . I didn't expect them to see me doing that , but it's none of their business . I deserve fun sometimes .

I walked to the house as I made it , and Kenny and Mech were standing there in the kitchen , as they looked at me and Mech raised his eyebrow ,"yeo where your shirt ?" I didn't even notice I didn't have one on . I rolled my eyes and walked away as I went up the stairs to our room as I closed the door and sat on the bed .

I laid down , as I covered my face . I was so embarrassed. At least my bed was comfortable , and I worried how my family was doing and what were we going to do today?

The door open , and I didn't care to look who it was . I felt my legs get grabbed as I saw Dave as I pushed him away  ,"stop ." I turned on my stomach as he climbed on top of me as he kissed my neck ,"your mad at me baby ?" He said with a rough tone , as I was getting bothered again .

"Leave me alone little boy ." I said as I was squirming under him as he flipped me over and I couldn't help but to fall for his sexy little face of his . I bit my lip as he bit his and he bent down and roughly kissed me as I kissed back .

"I locked the door , I'm bout to fuck that little attitude outta you . " he smirked and evilly laughed as I was so excited cause this is what I wanted. He needed to get into it - before I have to take advantage again and dominate him .

I pulled my bra off , as he stood up on his knees in the big bag , pulling my shorts down as fast . He bent my legs over that they were neck to my head , thank God I was flexible. He sucked and licked as my eyes rolled back in my head as the feeling was so overpowering .