8

Aliyah
Chapter 8

---//--

I woke up as I stretch and rubbed my eyes as I shortly open them . I sat up as I pulled the covers off and headed to the bathroom as I used it and did my daily care . I took a shower after and washed my hair and left it in its washed state . I headed out as I lotion my body and face as I got dress for work and did my make up as normal and grabbed everything I needed . I ate food this time then left shortly after as I noticed the flowers from -what's his name ? I don't know; were on the couch still . I finish my food and I needed to pay my bills today and I was always on time for my bills so I didn't need to worry about anything . I left the house and headed to the elevator as I turned my head to see Digo coming out the room as I rolled my eyes .

"Yo ." Digo yelled as I was to early from him to be yelling but that was New York thing so it was normal for them to yell when they want your attention on the street .

But I'm not on the street so don't yell . I didn't respond as I turned my head to see his eyes half way open and he was smoking a blunt without a tee-shit . I licked my lips as I forgot to put my lipgloss on .

"So you going to play the freeze challenge now ?"he asked as I laughed cause that sound stupid ,"nah , don't feel like talking right now ." I said laughing as he smiled.

The elevator door open as he followed behind so I held the door cause I knew he was going to follow me like he never does ,"so baby , what time do you want to go out ?" He asked as I jerked my eyebrows -I'm not your 'baby' .

"5 good time ." I said as I pressed my back against the wall as he came over and leaned in as he smelt like weed- he blew his smoke in my face as I turned my head ,"good shit ." He chuckled .

"It's smells bad , not cute ." I said as he gave me a straight ,"you know what cutes ?" He asked as I shrugged ,"what , that blunt ?" I asked .

"Yeah that too but you cute ma , yo I can't wait to have you baby I'm spoil you rotten. " he said as I couldn't help but to smile and blush even though he wasn't going to have me it was just a cute thought about me .

"Thank you , Digo . Are you just saying that so it makes me want you more or you -." I said as he cut me off and the elevator door open as we walked out and he stop and pulled me to the side as he leaned in .

He pressed his lips against me as they were warm and soft as always and there goes my stomach flopping around like crazy . I wrapped my arm around his neck as he was so tall I had to stand on my tippy toes .

"Fuck ." He pulled away as I looked at him like he was crazy as I walked past cause he was having outburst but he grabbed my arm,"where you going ?" He asked as I stared at him .

"T-to work ." I said as I pulled my arm away and he followed behind me as I didn't call for my cab yet cause I still had time since I got up earlier then normal time .

"I'll take you ." He said as I shrugged and we walked out the complex as he tried to hold my hand while walking to his car , but I would always pull away cause I didn't want him to hold my hand .

We arrived at a red Audi as I wanted to squeal cause this was my dream car . I raced to the driver side as I wanted to jump up and down ,"can I drive?" I asked since I did have a license.

"No , hell no ." He said as he stood in front of me as I stared up at him threw my eyelashes and pouted my lip ,"please babe?" I asked as he rolled his eyes and handed me the keys .

He got in the passenger side as I placed on my seatbelt and pressed the button to start the car as he put on his and huff,"you know this is my dream car I always wanted one but couldn't afford it , how much was this ?" I asked as he looked at me .