25

DAVE P O V

CHAPTER 25

"What about this one ?" I asked Mech as he's smiled and I knew this was the right one ,"shits is mad fly boy -better bag that shit ." He spoke as I smiled and walked back into the dressing room and look at myself in the mirror as this was a nice suit and some dress shoes that were black . It was a black velvet made top and bottom and had a blue shirt to match and looked nice on my body so I was going to buy it . This was $200 dollars so Lia better compliment like crazy better then what Mech was doing before .

I took it out and changed into my normal clothes as I walked out and Mech followed behind me as I went to the cashier and placed the suit and shoes down as the young lady smile at me as she's had red hair that went behind her back ,"I saw you put on all your suits and this one looked the best on you ." She's said as she's keep bitting her lip as I was kinda turned off even though she's wasn't attractive to begin with .

"Thanks ." I spoke as Mech tapped my shoulder and I looked at him and widen my eyes as I went back to her as she's bag it up ,"I give it to you cheaper if I can get your number ." She's spoke as I nodded my head ,"sure ." I smiled at her as her cheeks went red and she's handed me a piece of paper showing her bright pink nails as I blinked .

There are other men in here and she's couldn't pick nobody else - see if thats was a single me maybe I would of let her do something but then again she's not my type so it's wouldn't matter . The ass was flat and she's was built up and down and she's was a simple looking girl - not my cup of tea .

She's handed me a pen and I wrote down Lunny number since he's been looking for a girl or whatever . I handed it back to her and I pulled out my wallet with money ,"it's $100 dollars ." She's spoke as I pulled out an $100 dollar bill and placed it on the counter as she's took it and gave me her receipt. I put my wallet back into my pants as I waited for her to finish bagging .

I took my bag and walked away as she's called me ,"sir your forgetting something ." She's said as I walked back and grabbed my face and kissed my cheek as I walked away feeling confused as Mech started laughing ,"nigga ." He said as we walked out the store as I  got inside the back as Mech looked at me .

"Drive I'm getting dressed ." I said as I handed him the key and he shrugged as he got in the driver seat and I started getting undress as Mech started the car and drove off ,"you gave her your real number ?" He asked as I chuckled.

"Hell no I gave her Lunny number ." I said as we both started laughing as I was almost done putting my clothes on .  Mech spoke again ,"wow - she's wasn't bad looking but I like Mila better." He spoke as I smiled ,"she's wasn't my type - I don't like those type of girls - Lia is what I really need and she's what I have ." I spoke as Mech put his hand out and I slapped his hands .

"That's what I'm talking about !" He yelled as I started laughing as my pants were on and I  put on my dress shoes as I was done and looking fresh as I needed some damn cologne to smell better then what I was now - not saying that I smelled but I want to smell nice for Lia .

"You got cologne ?" I asked as Mech nodded his head ,"yeah check that little box thing right here I got mad shit in there ." He said as I moved his arm from it and I open it up as a bag of weed and other stuff was inside as I decided to smoke first or maybe I shouldn't get high before we go .

Should I ? No ? Yes .

"Wanna smoke ? You got some in here ." I asked as Mech nodded ,"when do I not ? There should be a lighter and paper
." He said as I looked and found it as I pulled it out and started rolling as I pressed against the seat and rolled a perfect one and grabbed the lighter as I missed being high sometimes being sober isn't fun but then again when it comes to business I'm straight and aware .