32

L I A P O V
CHAPTER 32
P.S.A - Trey is the ex , Devin and Louis are the gay couple , I read the book from the beginning and I messed up a lot so if anyone has questions I can answer them - ask question on this section of the book . I also been spelling ayliah name wrong this whole time in the book but we can all look past that hopefully lmaoo .

Rest is up for y'all .
———

I blinked a couple of times as my head was pounding. I looked to see that everything was upside down ,"omg !" I yelled as Mila came running in holding her stomach as she's shook her head ,"morning sleepy head , get up from there I'm pretty sure your head is rushing ." She's said stern as I sat up and my head hurt even more as I couldn't remember anything but -

When me and Dave kissed and everything else was just a blur up to that cake part ,"hey , what time is it ?" I asked since my parents wanted Dave to come over for dinner today and tomorrow I would be heading back to work . I needed to take care of some paper work and work with stuff so I closed all today lessons . I knew Yari would be happy cause she's wouldn't have to come in and she's can sleep but her little Harlem boyfriend couldn't come then .

"It's 9:00 in the morning , your parents called and said you guys can come at 5-6 if you make it and that Louis and Deven wished you a happy birthday and Ana ." Mila spoke as she's set next to me with her cup of coffee and was sitting in a robe as she's looked so relax . I looked around to see we was back at Mech place and they still had birthday stuff up as I smiled .

My stomach was hurting and my head and I knew I would get sick cause of this damn hang over . Mila looked at me then back at the tv as she's was watching Black Inc New York , as I looked watching that show - Sky was my favorite.

I wanted to be on vacation with Louis and Deven they went to the Dominican Republic but I'll be in Cancún soon so no need to be mad over that . Monday was the day we leave and come back Monday morning or night - doesn't matter to me . I stood up as I had to catch my balance as Mila watched me with a close eye .

"I'll go make you some food , You can go lay in the guest room upstairs and I'll come up to check up on you ." She's said as I felt like a child and if Mila was my mom I would be so happy .

The baby was going to have good parents I know that for sure . They never argue or anything they always together holding each other down and I was very proud of that . My two best friends found love within each other and that was very cool of them .
Baby Mahalia was going to be one lucky baby with crazy family behind it . I headed upstairs as I never been up here before . I headed to the room me and Dave shared as I open the door so see him shirtless with that girl from last night next to him .

I grew angry, as I slammed the door and walked up the stairs ,"HEY ." Mila yelled as I rolled my eyes and headed up as the upstairs had 5 rooms . I didn't even know Mech even had an upstairs because we was mostly down stairs the whole time . I open the door to see the baby room as it's was big and nice and it's was still getting put together as I smiled . I was so happy for them .

I closed the door as I walked down and open the door as I turned on the light to see a light blue room with a big bed in the middle and a flat screen tv and a dresser and walk in closet and a walk in bathroom as I felt like luxury . I need to start finding me a house anyway so when I get ready to leave I'll leave .

I pulled the covers back , as the door open and I rolled my eyes to see Dave in his boxers ,"morning , Lia ." He said as I didn't say anything as I stared down at his tattoos that looked good but right now I didn't want to see him .

I turned on the tv and laid down ,"so you not going to talk to me ?After what happen last -" I cut him off ,"what happen last night cause I can't seem to remember - first of all why is that bitch in your - I mean our bed since we had to share it never mind ."