6

Digo
Chapter 6: HNL
//--//-//-/:/

"Did I ask you ?" I look at her as my Ak sat right on my lap as Keisha busted ass stood right in front of me giving me attitude. I been stop fucking this opp a month ago and she always crawling and begging me to mess with her again and I didn't care for her one bit .

Lia was my focus now and I don't need her in our new relationship , running shit . I was happy she got her ass kicked yesterday . I wouldn't put my hands on a female my dad taught me that before he went to jail but Keisha made me want to snap on her .

"Please baby I need you ! Digo please baby ?" She begged like a sick ass puppy didn't she know that I'm not giving her money anymore so she can pay her damn light bill .

"Bitch I said no !" I yelled as she looked down with her hazel eyes as she stared down at her shoes that were all messed up from yesterday . She was looking type bummy today and she stayed flashing her expensive outfit like she got money like that .

Bitch is a whole as fraud ; but the body ain't .

"Fine , atleast let me get a kiss ." She walked up to me as she placed her hands on my chest as I looked around the room . It was just me and her in here and she ruined my sleep cause Mech bitch ass let her stay over;  I would of left her in the dirt how much shit she put us through.

I threw my gun on the bed as she jumped a little and turned her head back to me as she gave me those desperate eyes .

I pushed her hands as I grabbed her by the shirt , pulling her out my room to the living room as some of the crew were sleep and it was early in the morning also . I open the front door as I pushed her out as she drug her feet against the ground ; she so extra .

She turned around as tears fell down her face ,"baby , I need money please you know I don't have it like that ." She said crying  ,"bitch no ." I said as I closed the door on her face as I walked back to my room .

I wasn't even tried anymore and I had a lot of running to do also today it was the day we planned out taking on those Cubans on our block . Today I was exactly killing and not letting other people do it for me . I also needed to make reschedule- rescevantio- how ever you pronounce for my date .

I don't bring girls on date - Keisha was my first and I never brought her on a date that was the only girl that was kinda down for me . Hell we been through a lot but I have a soft spot for her but she's did to much crazy stuff once she got a little recognition for fucking with me .

She didn't know how to act and look where she's at now , asking for money to pay her bills when she can get a damn job - the only person I would be spending money on is Lia my damn girl not that bitch .

"Yurrrr." I heard someone yell as I pulled my head up from the bed as I saw Mech standing in the door way as he had a big smirk on his face . I couldn't stand this bum nigga but that's my mans though .

"Nigga , what ?" I asked as Mech came in and sat on my couch that was fresh and new looking still ,"yo you ready for today we leaving out her about 4 p.m it's a lot of them ." Mech said as I shrugged .

"I'm always ready you know what I mean ." I said and I was every time we had to do some thing to wipe out another gang I never was nervous or overthink my myself . I knew when to step my game up and deliver and you got to deliver in these streets.

Why do you think we are so popular now I know how to handle and release ,"oh ight cause I don't need no pussy on the move . I already told the crew no pussying out this is a really big thing." Mech couldn't stress it enough that all he been talking about it taking them Cuban out and I had too , but Mech he stuck on one thing if he really want it .